BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS

Soft hydrogel pads provide cool, soothing relief for mothers who may be having nipple pain or trauma associated with breastfeeding. Hydrogel pads provide a moist healing environment and help absorb leakage to keep skin healthy and to help the nipple... see more...

• I see lots of moms say this is great cold but can it we warmed up...5 Answers
Jess L.
Jess L.
These are a LIFESEND post baby. keep one in the fridge on top of the butter shelf and the other on you unless you are nursing. They aide in healing and the cooling is a great pain reliever for sore nipples. I usually used a bit of breastmilk on the nipple to help heal the cracking and then laid these on top to speed the process and provide some instant relief. In fact this is one of the only things I brought to the hospital when my sister had her baby because they are just that good!
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
These are an absolute lifesaver for new mommas! They give so much relief to sore nipples when you're learning how to breastfeed! I used them a lot with my first baby & I'm going to already have them on hand in a few months when baby 2 comes!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
I got these in the hospital after my son was born. He was a pretty enthusiastic nurser right after being born and it caused some soreness. These soothed the area and were easy to use. definitely recommend.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These were a miracle with milk blisters and cracked nipples. For nursing moms these are helpful to have on hand for any problems that could arise.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Relief from soreness by soothing, cooling, and protecting nipples.Extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction
Heather  M.
Heather M.
Carrollton, TX
If I could give these 10 stars I would. I give these as a gift to all of my pregnant and nursing friends. These are a must have!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Fort Campbell , Ky
I wasn't a fan of these so I can't recommend them. They did nothing to help comfort
Kaity M.
Kaity M.
Coal township, Pa
Best invention ever! Keep them in the fridge when not using for a little extra relief.
lauren d.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
These are the best for new breastfeeding moms! I have used these in the first couple of days of breastfeeding my newborn and they really gave me comfort and relief from sore nipples.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
These were crucial to my comfort and healing during the first couple of weeks breastfeeding my newborn! He had a tongue tie and things got off to a sore start for me - cracking and bleeding even! These provided relief and comfort between feedings that allowed me to keep nursing!
Jericia B.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I see lots of moms say this is great cold but can it we warmed up too? looking.for a two in one product.