Ameda Finesse™ Double Electric Breast Pump

Our brand new Finesse pump mimics our Ameda Platinum® multi-user hospital pump waveform in a discreet, personal pump and is designed for daily use. Lightweight and portable for your on-the-go life.

• Comfortflow™ technology for a smooth and more consistent sensation, meaning more milk
  • Quiet Technology
  • HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: Proven FDA-cleared barrier designed to protect pump, tubing and bottle against mold and viruses
  • Separate speed and suction dials with 32 fully customizable options for multiphase pumping
  • Adaptable for single or double pumping
  • Easy-to-clean surface, contemporary look
  • Power with AC adapter (included) or AA batteries (not included) for worry-free access to pumping
  • 2-year warranty

Does the suction go in and out for some of you ?
Start your review of Ameda Finesse™ Double Electric Breast Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Rocklin, CA
I've used both the Medela Pump in Style and the Ameda Finesse Double Electric. They both do a decent job, however, the Ameda worked better at quickly expressing milk for me. I suspect this is due to the design of the flanges as one full piece rather than the flange coming apart. I say this because I had to buy the one piece breast shields for the Medela and that one worked better than their provided one as well. I give the Ameda 4 stars instead of 5 because the flanges are difficult to clean and the valves rip easily when cleaning. There are also a few annoying pieces to deal with and the bottles easily fall over with such a tall design of the flanges and the way the tubing connects to the top. Overall I would purchase again. The tote bag is cute and spacious to carry around anything you would need. And the speed and suction settings are simple and come in handy to mimic breastfeeding. Final note - You wont find parts in store as easily as Medela, so make sure to keep extra valves on hand!
Kokomo
This breast pump was horrible! My nipples are not very large, about a quarter, and I was not able to use it because the shields were to small. Also it didnt have any pressure or pull when I did pump. I was so mad I would cry because I had to supplement formula since I wasn't able to pump and get my milk to come in faster! What a waste!
Perris, CA
I was given this pump through my insurance... I was hoping to get another medela pump or something equally as great. I don’t like that I have to constantly adjust the suction intensity and speed for the let down. (I guess I was spoiled with my first pump. Overall if your in a bind it could be a pretty good pump to start off with.
Lakewood, NJ
This pump was OK. Good enough to use, and the pieces are easy to disassemble and clean. I use this as my back up pump when I need but I find that the suction just isn’t as strong as my other breast pump so pump time takes a bit longer. Sturdy product though as I’ve dropped by accident a few times
peru
I have been using it for a few weeks. I have noticed when I use it that it does not fully empty my boobs and I still have milk that needs to come out! I will say I didn't really hear great reviews for this brand and know I know why. Ameda Finesse™ Double Electric Breast Pump
North Babylon, NY
It's easy to use especially I'm a first time mom... it was covered under my insurance, and it was comfortable to use... the adjustments are great because what worked one day, sometimes wouldn't work the next, so to be able to adjust the settings was great
S San Fran, CA
I received this pump from my insurance and I love it! I love that you can adjust the suction and speed to your liking and that the tubing never gets humid. My medela tubing always got water in it and I couldn’t adjust the settings so they is great!
Fairfield, CA
I find this electric pump to work the best because you can change the suction and speed instead of only one knob option pumps. I get the best out out and it tells you what settings to use for your let down and which for after. The bottle aren’t the most accurate and only 4 ounces  which they had bigger ones
Saginaw , MI
This pump is given out at most hospitals if you ask for one. It is very basic but works! I would improve this product by making it more digital it’s very old school dials can be confusing. Overall this product works well so I can’t knock it
Portland, OR
Works Great!!!! I received this breast pump from my OBGYN’s office for free and it is amazing. Very gentle suction and easy to maneuver. Clean up is a breeze. I also tried a hospital grade pump and went back to my Ameda.