Ameda Cool’N Carry Tote uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA

Cool’N Carry Tote is helpful for discreetly and safely cooling and transporting breast milk for daycare, at work or when you are away from your baby. This insulated tote is easy-to-clean and holds up to six Ameda Breast Milk Storage bottles.

• Insulated nylon zipper case can be easily cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth
  • Discreet appearance
  • Integrated handle for easy carrying
  • Holds up to six 4oz/120ml bottles and three freezer packs

• How many bottles can it store? and how long does this pro...1 Answers
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I had this when my last child was born at 33 weeks. He was tiny and had to stay in the NICU for 13 days. I had 3 other children I had to tend too. I went back and forth everyday with these little bottles filled up with breastmilk. It held the perfect amout, and was easy to tote back and forth. the little bag makes it easy and discreet for moms. It also comes with little freezer blocks to keep milk frozen or cold. I would buy this product again!
tisha t.
This was great. Our fourth son was born 8 weeks early, I was living in the Nicu for 3 weeks and would pump every 2 hours, once I built up a supply, I was able to always have fresh milk once we got home and had to get out for errands or dr appts. It kept the milk at perfect temp.
Allisa A.
I LOVE this, it was one of the reasons why I picked the breast pump package that I did, It was pricey but Thankfully my insurance paid for everything. Not that I can think of unless you want to make it bigger, so thee would be more room for even more bottles or bigger bottles.
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These storage bottles are so much better than having to store them in bags. And it's easier to pump milk out since it attaches to the pumper.
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this tote along with my breast pump and it was a lifesaver for traveling. The ice stays frozen and the milk will last for eight hours.
Milagros R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love it!! It's my favorite, my baby is breastfeeding only and this is so easy to use! He's 7 months now and everything is perfect!! 👌🏻😊
Jameka H.
Raleigh , NC
I received this kit with my breast pump and I love the fact it came with everything I needed to store milk while I was away from baby.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer to carry my pumped mild in these bottles insead of baga. The cooler is small portable with nicely fitting ice packs
Jackie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this cooler for pumping at work. It holds 6 bottles and 3 ice packs, which is great! It's so compact and organized.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
THIS WAS GREAT FOR WHEN I PUMPED AND SENT IT TO DAYCARE WITH MY BABY IT KEPT THE MILK COLD AND EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How many bottles can it store? and how long does this product stay good? can it last for a years worth of storing?