BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #60 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

For Breast feeding Mothers Provides cool, soothing relief for mothers experiencing nipple pain or trauma associated with breastfeeding. Soothes and Helps Heal Tender Nipples Each Pad Lasts for Up to Six Days No Rinsing with No Cloth Backing Contoured Shape For Discreet & Comfortable Fit Ameda ComfortGel Pads are designed for breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.  They help to relieve soreness by soothing, cooling, and protecting nipples.  These pads provide a moist environment for optimal healing that hospitals have recommended for many years.  ComfortGel pads also provide extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction and fit discreetly and securely inside any bra. Longer lasting than other brands, extended use hydrogel pads can be rinsed and reused for up to 6 days.  No cloth backing to trap moisture or to dry before use after washin see more...

Ameda Comfort Gel Hydrogel Pads
  • "I was having vasospasm when I first started breastfeeding my Little One." in 1 review
  • "These are a must have for a new breast feeding Mommy!" in 1 review
  • "When I first started nursing these were a God send." in 1 review
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These things saved my life while I was still breast feeding. They are reusable. Just wash with a little soap and water. They are cool to the touch and really help relieve the pain associated with breastfeeding. The only down side is that they like to stick to everything, but they usually come off fine.
Ana D.
After giving birth to my third child the hospital have me several packs of these pads. These things work wonders for breastfeeding mothers. They provide comfort, and soothe your nipples. They are reusable, all you have to do is rinse with water. I'm on my 7th week if exclusively breastfeeding and I truly believe both these pads and lanolin have made it easy for me.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Saved my breastfeeding life!!!

Thank God the nurse seen how much these helped me! She gave few sets to take home with me after my squish was born.

If my son wasn't on me these were. I will say that after a few days they got a little degraded.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
These were a lifesaver my first few weeks of nursing. They were initially given to me in the hospital after giving birth but they gave me such relief I went out and bought more. They're great because you can get an entire day of use out of them before replacing them, which is really great for a disposable nursing product
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
These were very nice while breast feeding my baby. I eventually went to pumping but these still came in handy. The truth of feeding our babies is that it can be very painful and having some sort of relief is so comforting for us!
Angela D.
First week of Brest feeding I got sores, and these just helped with pain on top of them being so tender. I can't imagine what I would've done with out these, I'm so glad I came across these at the store.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I was having vasospasm when I first started breastfeeding my Little One. The lactation specialist at the hospital gave me a set of these and they provided great cooling comfort until the tenderness went away. One thing to note, is that these are reusable for a few days, but then must be discarded.
Amber B.
Clinton, MD
These were Heaven in a box after I delivered my daughter. We had latch issues and I was bleeding and sore! I'd cry every time I nursed until someone recommended these to me. I can't tell you the amount of relief I got from them! Definite life-savers!
Stephanie S.
I got these when I needed relief after my little one was born and wow they are a must for any breastfeeding mama. just stick them in the fridge and use them when they are cold.
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
I got these in the hospital when i had my daughter and i must say they really do work. I had bleeding nipple that were cracked and it was awful. These really did help. ALOT. and you can put them in the fridge to cool them!
Stacy B.
chapin, SC
I like that they are thinker then some of the other ones. Easy to clean
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
How well do these work in comparison to other brands
Ximena O.