Ameda Breast Milk Storage Bottles

Our Breast Milk Storage Bottles can be used to safely store expressed milk in the fridge or freezer. They are clearly marked to measure your milk, and have space for clear labeling. They are found in and are compatible with all Ameda® HygieniKit® Milk Collection Systems.

• Universal threads compatible with all standard pump kits
  • BPA free, DEHP free
  • 2-piece lock-tight bottle caps protect milk
  • Dishwasher safe, freezer safe

With these being in plastic bottles, does the milk take longer to thaw?
Start your review of Ameda Breast Milk Storage Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Carmen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used this when my baby was in the nicu it was easy to use ans keep them in the travel bag, I tried using the regular bag but it's not the same it's really messy and with this all you have to do is put the top and is ready to go, after using them for storage you can buy the regular top and use it as a bottle.
Elena H.
Hyattsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My pump came with bottles so when I pumped milk if I pumped a lot I would store it in the bottles for next fed
Monica M.
Yuma, AZ
These worked amazing! I was able to connect them to the pump flanges and then place them in the fridge. Made pumping and bottle feeding so much easier for a tired momma!
Cirgida G.
Suffield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I used these storage bottles when I went on a road trip for. It stored great and the milk was kept at a good temperature. My baby had no problem with it
Melissa G.
Rockport, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I received two of these storage bottles with the Ameda hand-held pump that my hospital gave to me when I had my son. I don’t like that these bottles are only 4 oz and they are also very thin plastic. I do like the two piece cap though.
Fiorela  C.
Lynn, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I love this pump because I was use for the bresfiding is help me a lot because I have many milk and pain for the milk but this pump hep me a lot have a lot
Katheryne  G.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
When I had my baby I used a lot of dirrefent breast milk starage bottles and this one was easy to clean
Yana A.
Granite city, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Ameda Breast Milk Storage Bottles uploaded by Yana A.
I have a breast pump company Ameda, so I decided to buy containers for storing milk of the same brand. Storage containers from the brand Ameda-ideal for use, great for preserving breast milk. Easy to store, convenient when heated in a microwave oven, significantly reduces your time.Ameda Breast Milk Storage Bottles
Rachel  W.
Anoka, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
These are great to store milk in at work. It came with 4 bottles for storage and that was enough for work. The bottles I had the caps came with 2 pieces I wish it didn’t it made it more difficult when trying to grab all the parts.
Iliana C.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great they have a spot on them if you want to write when you pumped on them which to me is very helpful. They don’t lock the only thing is I wish the cap was solid instead of two pieces. I got these with my breast pump.