Ameda Breast Milk Storage Bottles uploaded by Teresa W.

BY AMEDA

Our Breast Milk Storage Bottles can be used to safely store expressed milk in the fridge or freezer. They are clearly marked to measure your milk, and have space for clear labeling. They are found in and are compatible with all Ameda® HygieniKit® Milk Collection Systems.

• Universal threads compatible with all standard pump kits
  • BPA free, DEHP free
  • 2-piece lock-tight bottle caps protect milk
  • Dishwasher safe, freezer safe

• With these being in plastic bottles, does the milk take l...1 Answers
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great! Attaches on to a pump or the screw on nipples for on the go! Love these 4 oz bottles that a durable and come with the pump and are great would definitely buy more if I could find just these bottles.
Jessica B.
Hendersonville, TN
These bottles are okay! I use medela lids on them as the caps are tedious to use. I'm giving a low rating because after about a month of daily use the measurements are wearing off. Good thing I bought mine on clearance!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved these bottles! Perfect for storage. Only issue is it takes a while to heat up in hot water due to the thick plastic. The lids and bottles are great and I need more then the 6 that I have! I would buy again anytime!
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I used the bottles when I pumped at night time so if my husband ever got up to feed the baby all he had to do was pop on a nipple and go.
Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these they are perfect size for my breast pump and they hold 4oz which is what my baby drinks and they are so easy to store
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These work great. They attach perfectly to the ameda purely yours pump. They don't leak as long as they're closed tightly.
Kim M.
They work great with the ameda breast bump but the lids crack easily if you sanitize them or put them in the dishwasher.
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bottles work well! Perfect to connect to the pump and store your milk. You can also connect nipples to bottle feed.
Vanessa G.
Rosemead, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked on the Amada pump. Had no problems with leaking. I use them daily and love that they don't take up a lot of space

Marla W.
Got these to go with my pump and I love them. I have had no issues with these storage bottles and use them often
Brandi G.
With these being in plastic bottles, does the milk take longer to thaw?