Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesAmeda
Breast Milk Collection Bottles 120Ml - 4 Pack

Ameda Breast Milk Collection Bottles 120Ml - 4 Pack.

by Ameda

The Ameda Milk Collection Bottles are a perfect way to collect and store your breastmilk safely. The bottles fit all Ameda breastpumps and they include an area to write down the date of the milk collection. Capacity 125ml. 4 pack. BPA free. Standard...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ameda Breast Milk Collection Bottles 120Ml - 4 Pack.!
Murrysville, PA
Love the breast milk collection bottles. They are easy to clean. Great design. Love the lid - never had a leak. Affordable price. Perfect fit for our Ameda storage tote. I would recommend to other parents.
Ameda Breast Milk Collection Bottles 120Ml - 4 Pack. uploaded by Georgia G.
I like these bottles. They are nothing special, they just do what they are meant to do. I’ve had one fall over in my bag without noticing and the seal is so go I didn’t lose any milk! I have 2 of these sets and I would buy more.

Looking for your answer?