BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #9 in Nursing Pads

Ameda 60ct no show premium disposable nursing pads see more...

• Do these last all day?1 Answers
  • I would like to know if they are really absorbing and how...1 Answers
  • Do these hold up during the night? I have had a problem w...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I used these all the time when I was breastfeeding. It's a must for nursing moms, because you will leak! Fits great in regular bras or sports bras, and keeps the leaks from showing.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
These are good breast pads the no show means that they are not all wrinkly under your shirt. The triangle shape opposed to the round snap makes them fit in your bra better and more comfortable to use. Overall a great product for new moms.
Sandra j.
Los Angeles, CA
i remember been super young prego from my first and didn't get any advice from any adult about leeking breastmilk lord i had so much milk i was putting a baby thin blanquet on my boobs i last doing that about less than a month and soon to know i came across these thank god they worked perfect for me i really recommend!!
Vanessa N.
Best nursing pads I've used. Super absorbent and can never tell your wearing them. used these constantly after having my baby and always wore them out knowing I was going to be leaking. Keeps you dry highly recommend
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I REALLY LIKED THAT THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT MOVE AT ALL AND WHERE VERY ABSORBENT. THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE THEM JUST A LITTLE BIT THRU MY SHIRT BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY WERE GREAT.
Isabel M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried this because the usual brand I wear was out and so I picked these as a last resort. I like them, they are absorbent, and comfortable. But my milk still leaked a bit so I wasn't completely satisfied with these
Ashlee Z.
Love love love these!. They're very absorbent & comfortable. I never had a leak while out & they are not noticeable. If I'm ever to breastfeed again I would definitely buy these they work great & are affordable
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these nursing pads when you breastfeed the worst thing that could possibly happen while you're out and about as a leak and this helps absorb everything and stop those embarrassing moments
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I haven't nursed in 8 years. I went back to work after 6 weeks planning to continue breastfeeding. If it weren't for these pads the feeding would not have lasted the six months it did. Waitresses can't always stop on demand and these have saved me from many embarrassing situations!
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
I loved these as they were as they say they are "no show"! I was really engorged and every time my baby would cry my milk would poor, but I would always have these on, and never did I ruin any clothing or leak through!
Maria P.
Doral, FL
I would like to know if they are really absorbing and how many hours can they be used?
Elsa E.
Do these hold up during the night? I have had a problem with leaking through at night because I have a surplus of milk.
Michaelah Y.