BeautyLipLip Makeupargon oil
AMC Lip Pencil Matte with Sharpener

AMC Lip Pencil Matte with Sharpener

by argon oil

A pencil that is thick enough to use as lipstick, yet it can be sharpened to a fine point for precise application as a lip liner. Avocado oil moisturizes, smoothes, and regenerates the lips whilst the modern formula ensures a long lasting even coverage with a velvety matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AMC Lip Pencil Matte with Sharpener!
Hiral  P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 34
AMC Lip Pencil Matte with Sharpener i absolutely love love love this lip pensil. It applies nicely and stays on all day even if you're eating or drinking. I even use it all over lips as lipstick. It is very light on lips doesn't feel like you have it on. Nice packaging. It is absolutely one of my favorite and highly recommend it.
Shakima W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
I absolutely love this . like seriously i don't know what I'd do with out it. Its so easy to apply. I hope u love this as much as me💕💕
Windi W.
Stockton, CA
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
Wish it lasted longer but over all it was smooth to apply. The packaging is pretty so this is something for many to try out and see if they like it. I’ve only bought one. This is great for others to try and have.
Zainab J.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
I can't get enough of lnglot's products. This lip pencil glides on so smoothly and you can even wear it by itslef.
Daniela I.
Camby, IN
Review for: 20
Let me tell you I don’t really like using lip pencils, but when I found this one I looked like a whole new person and I loved it. After the first time I bought it I couldn’t get enough. I would buy it again.
Tara M.
Pink Hill, NC
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
I used this lip pencil to line my lips and filled it in with darker color. Moisturizing and easy application.
Jessica B.
Marceline
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
Not a clue what this is! It won’t let me go back and pick another one. I use a Aragon hot straightener and I love it!
Ashly M.
Review for: 28
I love to pair this with the lipsticks! Easy to use and match wonderfully! The formula is nice to apply! I do wish it was in a sharpened form for sanitation purposes only! Definitely will buy again for my kit!
Courtney T.
Accokeek, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
I never use this product I want to know if it’s good and is it real matte on your lips
Allyson G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
I have number 16, which is a beautiful pinky-nude color. I wear it with their high gloss lip oil in 03 (a brown-toned nude) and together they are just the perfect nude lip combination! It's not the most long-lasting (didn't hold up through eating) but the lip gloss doesn't leave lots of sticky residue, it's not that kind of gloss. The pencil feels more like a very skinny matte lipstick than a traditional lip liner, and it is on the dry side, but that's why I put the lip gloss on top. I bought it last year in Vegas when we wandered into the Inglot store in the Venetian shoppes, and the associates did my makeup. Before then I'd never even heard of this brand, but now I see them in the Macy's cosmetics department sometimes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...