AMC EYELINER GEL 77

• High Intensity Pigment• Ideal Coverage• Long-lasting formula• Waterproof• Hypoallergenic

AMC EYELINER GEL 77 have you tried this cult classic eyeliner? Is it easy to remove?
Has anyone tried AMC EYELINER GEL 77? What do you think??
Is it true that Inglot has the best black gel liner on the market?
Start your review of AMC EYELINER GEL 77!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  D.
Bear, DE
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Jennifer  D.
BEST eyeliner I’ve EVER used. Wings are my nemesis and this is SO easy to apply… matte, inky black. No smearing, running. Absolutely fabulous! Seems like it will last forever! Definitely recommend!!!
Amber  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Amber  B.
Purchased at: Macy's
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 This eyeliner is a really dark rich black which gives a really intense look. I haven’t had the problem of this eyeliner going grayish or fading away at the end of the day. It definitely lasts a while on my eyes. I overall like it a lot and it is easy to make sharp wings. The price is also great and the amount of gel you get can last quite a while. Extremely pigmented, glides very well. Matte finish. 100% recommended
Anna V.
Tbh, I know this is a highly rated eyeliner but my eyelids get oily and sometimes this will smear. Unfortunately, I didn't really like it that much because of that. But it is definitely dark and has a lot of pigmentation .
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Alicia L.
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 is such a great, affordable gel eyeliner! I absolutely love it. It’s got such a rich, black pigment & this stuff doesn’t budge. Lasts through a full day on my eyes. Super easy to apply & no tugging! Would definitely repurchase. Oh, and it hasn’t dried out in the pan and I’ve had mine for a few years now!
Kalsie R.
Saint Joseph, MO
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Kalsie R.
Super creamy formula that is key in how precise you can get this liner! This is the first time I’ve been able to do an inner corner wing moment thanks to this liner! I’ve repurchased numerous times. It is a staple in my work kit! AMC EYELINER GEL 77
LaShay M.
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by LaShay M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Stays put, waterproof and affordable! Mostly used with eyeshadow to set in waterline. Can be purchased online or at Macy's.
Maren T.
Metairie, LA
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Maren T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I. Cannot. Love. This. More!!!! Best gel eyeliner ever! Smooth and lasts forever! Doesn’t smudge!
Porcha B.
Jacksonville, FL
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Porcha B.
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Porcha B.
This is the blackest gel liner you will find . Nothing is comparable! It’s great to use for weddings because it’s waterproof! The pigment is rich and the quality is too!! I use this on me and all my clients . It also last three months if you use it everyday !
Grisel  H.
Silver spring , MD
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Grisel  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have to say the most black gel eyeliner I’ve ever seen before very pigment and long lasting, the quality and I promise you if you put before wherever color it works perfect, the only thing I really don’t like it’s a little dry but I used the dispenser I highly recommended
Keiry L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 uploaded by Keiry L.
Purchased at: Macy's
El mejor delineador que e podido usar ya que es aprueba de agua y su coló es súper intenso lo recomiendo 100*100
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
suz  R.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 2 mois
Hanna M. il y a 2 mois
I love it 👌🏻 it’s easy to remove with oily eye makeup remover
Deborah  M.
Garland, TX
Kim N. il y a un an
Yes! I love it! If I’m wearing liner alone, I dust a bit of translucent powder as I get oily lids and then this stuff doesn’t budge. So black, easy to blend, doesn’t smudge either. I’ve tried Mac and illamasqua but definitely prefer this, and it’s a decent price as well.
Kayla B.
Bessemer, AL
il y a un an
AMC EYELINER GEL 77 ? Inglot Cosmetics Duraline Has anyone ever tried the Inglot black gel liners and/or the duraline solution? I'm in need of getting new liner and am stuck between buying that or the Anastasia Beverly Hills gel liner. I've used the ABH for years but really want to try the Inglot and would love some opinions about it before I make my decision. Any and all opinions would be helpful! Thanks y'all!! 🙂
Luiza D. il y a un an
I’ve had the Inglot eyeliner for years, I think it’s really good. I love its color stays vibrant when it sets and it doesn’t smudge throughout the day. The duraline is another really good product, it makes a lot of other makeup last forever.
Ashi T.
jeddah
Farah S. il y a un an
of course, I use it without duraline and its perfect