BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• High Intensity Pigment• Ideal Coverage• Long-lasting formula• Waterproof• Hypoallergenic

Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I love my eyeliner, this is my new favorite...i cant say enough good things about it. I just love how easy it is to apply and how smooth the formula is...this is the blackest eyeliner I've have ever had. I apply it super easy with my sigma E06. I really suck at doing eyeliner and this is the perfect duo for the easiest and most beautiful application ever.
Jennifer G.
United States
Probably the blackest eyeliner I own it applies smoothly and lasts all day without transferring. With most gel liners they tend to dry out but since that has yet to happen I can always revive it with inglot duraline. Typically I tend to use the chikuhodo gsn-13 small angled brush to apply the eyeliner gel evenly.
Diana G.
Round Lake Pk, IL
This product is a DREAAAAMM to work with, I love how intense and rich the color is. This product is so creamy and easy to apply i can’t believe this was my first time trying inglot eyeliners!! I will be definitely be buying this for sure!!
Nayli A.
Miami
the best eyeliner, completely charcoal, a very intense black that highlights the look and lasts for many hours, difficult to remove when removing make-up, no doubt I would not change it AMC EYELINER GEL 77
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
Este fue mi primer producto de Inglot, me gusta, pero no lo recomiendo mucho ya que se seca muy rapido en el enbase, el único uso que le doy es para las cejas.
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
The best eyeliner i tried so far. The perfect kind of a black i wanted. Easy to apply with a thin brush. Great price and quality.
sidra k.
Sharjah, Sharjah
O.M.G seriously i have been using it since years and no one i repeat no other gel eyeliner is as smooth as black and matte like this one. My love my all the fav.
It gets dry quickly but then duraline comes to rescue
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best thing i have ever used it make my eyes look very hot and show my beauty I love and adore it really
Abbie P.
Amazing!! I cant remember the last time I used another gel liner, I’m obsessed. So affordable!
Areesha Y.
Jeddah
Good eyeliner but dry so i usually use oil with it .it makes it even and best .but used it once only will love to use it again .but i didn't like the smell .and the packaging is okay not so good not so bad.if i get it for free will try it but won't buy it my self

back