BY NONE

Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist SPF30 is the ultra-soft and highly efficient sun protection cream that can be applied to wet or dry skin. It is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and completely free of perfume and parabens. This advanced UVA & UVB lotion offers fantastic protection whilst allowing your skin to slowly and safely tan in the hot sun and in the water. see more...

Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
This suncream is overall good for me and my pale skin. I always wear sun factor 50 as I burn easily, but this keeps me protected. I don't like suncream much as I hate the sticky feeling, but I'd rather feel sticky than burn so Ill carry on using this on the future too. I don't use this on my face though as it stings like mad if you get it is your eyes which is a bit bad since it's meant for kids first and foremost.
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
This sun cream is so good and gives excellent protection from the sun throughout the day. I reapply sun cream like clockwork as I’m so pale, but this sun cream works really well. I purchased this at boots, I recommend to all.