Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids Milk SPF50+ 200ml uploaded by Tessa R.

BY AMBRE SOLAIRE

Very High Protection. Children have very different skin to adults, therefore making their skin extremely vulnerable to harmful effects of the sun. Sun exposure is at its highest when you're young, therefore increasing the chance of premature skin ageing in the future if your skin is not protected thoroughly. Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Milk SPF50+, specifically designed for children, offers you a high protection lotion which contains Mexoryl XL, a patented high technology filtrationg, which aborbs UVA and UVB rays to prevent sun damage. All Garnier Kids products are water and sand resistant. Parents can also be safe, as Garnier Kids products are coloured, therefore allowing you to check that the cream has been thoroughly applied. see more...

Mollie P.
eastbourne, east sussex
my favourite sun cream for my son. he has sensitive skin so it took us a while to find a suncream that doesn't dry out the skin or leave greasy. we came across this one and it was just perfect, we have never had a problem it
Nat S.
As I am fair skinned, I use this as my go to product for maximum sun protection. It is great value size and a good price. Packaging is good, not fancy but that has not deterred from the quality of product. I've used this product since I was young and will continue to do so.