Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids Milk SPF50+ 200ml uploaded by Tessa R.

BY AMBRE SOLAIRE

Very High Protection. Children have very different skin to adults, therefore making their skin extremely vulnerable to harmful effects of the sun. Sun exposure is at its highest when you're young, therefore increasing the chance of premature skin ageing in the future if your skin is not protected thoroughly. Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Milk SPF50+, specifically designed for children, offers you a high protection lotion which contains Mexoryl XL, a patented high technology filtrationg, which aborbs UVA and UVB rays to prevent sun damage. All Garnier Kids products are water and sand resistant. Parents can also be safe, as Garnier Kids products are coloured, therefore allowing you to check that the cream has been thoroughly applied. see more...

Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
I have to use high spf sun cream as I have the typical Scottish colouring of being so pale I’m almost blue. I don’t tan, I burn even with the slightest bit of sun. I use kids sun screen as it’s got a higher protection factor, absorbs quickly and is usually better value for money. This one was a little greasy but that’s to be expected. I didn’t even go pink with this on so clearly it worked. I did top it up every so often and I will continue to buy Ambre Solair because it works for me.
Bethany A.
MACCLESFIELD
Really good sun cream! High SPF and is waterproof also goes on really easily and works really well! Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Kids Spray SPF 50+ 200ml
Mollie P.
eastbourne, east sussex
my favourite sun cream for my son. he has sensitive skin so it took us a while to find a suncream that doesn't dry out the skin or leave greasy. we came across this one and it was just perfect, we have never had a problem it
Nat S.
As I am fair skinned, I use this as my go to product for maximum sun protection. It is great value size and a good price. Packaging is good, not fancy but that has not deterred from the quality of product. I've used this product since I was young and will continue to do so.
Natasha B.
Blaenau gwent, Rhymney
Used this in Mexico. Did not burn once!! Did not need to keep re-applying so was really impressed. Also so soft and easy to apply
Sue S.
Used mainly on the children for total sun protection, great products and wouldn’t use anything else