BY AMBI SOFT & EVEN

Relieves dry skin instantly and naturally locks in moisture for 24 hours Softens and smoothes skin with Olive Oil & Shea Butter This moisture-rich body lotion combines the intensive moisturizing benefits of an oil, in a convenient non-greasy lotion form.  Its unique formula is enriched with a blend of natural ingredients -- Shea Butter, known for its ability to soften skin and Olive Oil, to relieve dry skin instantly as it helps lock in moisture for a full 24 hours.  This lightly fragranced, fast-absorbing moisturizer leaves skin silky-smooth and even, for healthy-looking, radiant skin. To learn more about Ambi® please visit our website at ambiskincare.com or call us toll-free at:  1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great body lotion. I had noticed that many brands available at my local drugstore such as aveeno, nivea, and vaseline brands were not meeting my expectations. This is a rich, creamy body lotion that actually makes my skin feel soft and nourished. I didn't notice this brand in any stores until recently, so I think they are a newer brand. I can't wait to try more of their products!
KELLEYE S.
So soft and so smooth... i will use this again.. and not very expensive :):):)

Amazon