Ambi Skincare Fade Cream Oily Skin

by Ambi

Ambi® Skincare Oily Skin Fade Cream.

Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone.

With vitamin E and alpha hydroxy acid.

Pls is it safe to use Ambi fade cream for a year and above ? I’m asking because it has hydroquinone  and I heard it’s not good to  use any product that contains hdroquinone for over 5 months. Pls somone help I need answers pls. Thank you
Ambi Skincare Fade Cream Oily Skin ? Has anyone used this product and it broke your skin out like a rash?
Can you use the normal skin fade cream if you have in between oily and dry skin? I went to Walmart to purchase my 1st tube and the oily skin tube wasn't in stock. Would this be suitable for me to use or should I have went somewhere else to find the oily skin tube?
Start your review of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream Oily Skin!
San Angelo, TX
I added this to my skin care routine. It works great, my marks are barely visible. I like that this product has a built in sunscreen and an Aha (used for exfoliation) which both are beneficial to fade dark spots.

Ambi Fade Cream

Ambi Fade Cream
I wasn't sure what was going on with my face..I didn't want to take pictures.. felt like people were staring at me but some really were staring..I went in Walmart last week and said to the young lady "how can I get this off my face?!?" She looked at it and said "come with me" we went one aisle over,she showed me the cream and soap.. I purchased both items..came home washed my face and applied the cream..for a few days it burned and became irritated..I had to purchase hydrocodizone cream and used it for a day or two but the results are absolutely remarkable..I wish I would have found it sooner.. now I just have to work on removing the bumps from the irritation..I'm so pleased with this product..F.y.i: the irritation came from me applying the cream directly after washing my face..(my pores were open).. Ambi Skin Discoloration Fade Cream Ambi Complexion Cleansing Bar Soap, 3.5 oz ..If you have blemishes you are self conscious about I truly recommend Ambi Products!!!!!!! Thank you so much 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Lynchburg, VA
This is a really goo product but it does take a while to work. I've found that if you use it on a spot when it has just occurred it will work best. I've been using it for almost a year now and I've seen some changes in my skin.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
You’ll see a very slightttt difference after using up the whole cream :/ maybe it was because my spots were too dark or whatever but it did work tho! Just to a minimum
Richmond, VA
Ambi Skincare Fade Cream Oily Skin uploaded by Amari A.
This is my go to moisturizer for my face! I put this on before my make up and after I wash my face with the Ambi Free and Clear expoliating wash. Loooove this
Been using this for over 5 years as my face moisturizer and it’s been great so far. Fades spots on my face. It’s not too pricey and a decent amount in pack.
Summerville
Really works but you have to be a patient person because it does take a while to work make sure you use it daily and do don't skip days for the best results
Wilmington
This product has helped me get rid of my acne scars. Results begin to show at about two weeks when you apply it twice a day everyday.
Fort Smith
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE AMBI. it helped lighten the circles around my eyes and it worked great during the sweaty summer.
Panvel, MA
I like this product very much. It is very useful for any age group and the application is also very easy and nice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston
4 months ago
Lynn, MA
3 years ago
Summer Y. • a year ago
Yes, it really does work. It works overtime. Just follow the directions and you won't be disappointed !