Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash, 5 oz uploaded by Emily K.

BY AMBI

Ambi Skincare Even and Clear Exfoliating Wash 5 oz: Now with no harsh beads Salicylic acid acne treatment Helps clear and prevent breakouts Exfoliates to help smooth skin tone and texture Ambi exfoliating wash with oat and sea whip see more...

Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash, 5 oz
I had no idea Ambi changed the formula for this exfoliating wash. I went to my local department to purchase a new bottle and didn't notice the new formula label. When I was ready to use it, I opened the cap and half the product spilled out. Then, I took a second look at the bottle only to see that this new formula has oat and sea whip but they removed the microbeads! That was the best part of the cream and the consistency was much thicker. Anytime I had a breakout, I only had to use the Ambi wash twice and my face instantly cleared up. I don't like this new formula at all. It's extremely watery and doesn't have the same cleansing feel. After one use, it actually caused my face to breakout more. My face is very sensitive and not many products agree with my skin. Ambi has been the only product I was able to use consistently for years with no issues. I've been searching the Internet hoping to find a store that might still have a bottle of the old formula. I returned the bottle I bought since I will not be using it.
Emily K.
This is a great product! It works really well for me. I have dry to normal skin. It has helped me get rid of the little bit of blemishes I had. It is affordable being about $6 at target, and it lasts a good while. I highly recommend.