AMBI Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter And Vitamin E Facial Cleanser - 35oz

AMBI Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter And Vitamin E Facial Cleanser - 3.5oz

Ambi Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter and Vitamin E is a unique cleansing bar that combines the skin-clearing action of black soap with the moisturizing power of Shea Butter. Lathers well and goes beyond cleaning to moisturize and condition skin. How to Use: Wet hands then gently rub the Black Soap bar between them until a lather forms. Massage the lather over your damp face or body. Rinse with water and pat dry. Follow with your favorite face or body moisturizer. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AMBI Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter And Vitamin E Facial Cleanser - 3.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Erie, PA
AMBI Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter And Vitamin E Facial Cleanser - 3.5oz uploaded by Adele J.
I just love the benefits of black soap! I love the nice sent, rite along with the nice lather!!! Like other black soaps I used, I always had to wash the shower out right after due to the the soap turning the tub black! But this one doesn't. I use this as one of my fave washes also and is has my face feeling smooth & clear and I'm getting my glow back!

Looking for your answer?