Ambi Skincare uploaded by claurie L.Ambi Skincare uploaded by Naomi D.

BY AMBI

Gentle cleansing without overdrying Light fresh scent Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar is a mild soap that gently cleanses skin without overdrying.  It is enriched with proven cleansing agents to effectively wash away surface impurities and makeup for soft, clean skin.  Its rich clean-rinsing lather also has a light fresh scent. Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Fade Cream Ambi® Even & Clear ™ Exfoliating Wash Ambi® Even & Clear™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Ambi® Even & Clear™ Acne Clearing Treatment Questions?  1-888-Try-Ambi ; see more...

Ambi Skincare
  • "i started using this for my body and i would get literally "squeaky clean."" in 1 review
Taylor G.
Schererville , IN
I’ve been using this for a little over a month now and I love it. This product helps to even out your skin tone while still cleaning. I use his product twice a day. It is very affordable and available at pretty much any store. I would recommend this product to others. It is also lightly scented which I like.
Desree T.
Alamogordo NM
I give this product alllllll the stars because it is a god send for hyper pigmentation. If you go with this product get a good moisturizer to pair with it because it does dry out my face but not enough to complain.
Milange J.
This is the best brand for woman of color. It helps get rid of discoloration or any dark scars you have on your face. It’s takes time and consistency for you to see results.
Maggie B.
Soso, MS
This face wash is a godsend! I've struggled with hyperpigmentation and acne my whole life, but using this has helped me so much. I use it twice a day with nothing but a moisturizer and it has done wonders for my skin. I didn't have very high expectations for this, being that it's so cheap, but it's awesome. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin but it's perfect for normal to oily skin types. I love it and recommend it to anyone!
Kat H.
I am in LOVE with this bar soap. Have been using for almost 2 weeks and I have noticed my skin looks so much better. Haven't had a breakout and I've even noticed Om using much less makeup because my skin is much more even. I barely use any makeup in comparison to what I was using before. The only reason I give 4 stars is because it is slightly drying. Will definitely continue to use though!
Sarah B.
South Bay
Ambi Is Really A Great Product. It Has Your Face Feeling Very Soft And After Time You Can See The Change In Your Skin. You Can Find It At A Local Drugstore At A Affordable Price. I Would Really Recommend This To Anyone
Diamond G.
New Orleans, LA
This soap is a great cleanser. I only use it on my neck. I was impressed on how the soap lighten my neck. My neck continuously got lighter with every use. The application is the easy part. Simply rinse the desire area with water. Than rub the soap in a circular movement to create a lather. After that you can rinse the area. I recommend this to everyone who suffers with dark spots and also Hyperpigmentation.
Veronica J.
This soap has changed my life. It doesn't dry my face out, it smells good, has cleared my face 110% and it's inexpensive. I wash my face with this product twice a day. My face feels super clean.
Lashawnda R.
Cary, NC
Great for scars, acne and discoloration. Safe for sensitive skin. When I use this product I noticed my skin was really smooth. It more brighter and I have also experienced less Breakout.
Bernida K.
Madison, MS
This product helps me keep adult acne at bay . I wash twice a day . I alternate morning and evening between Ambi & Dove. My tone is improving. Neither bar is drying . The lather is wonderful. I do not battle an oily face all day. I encourage anyone with skin irritations to give this a go. The price is right for the trial. It won't take long before you see a change. Great for the rest of your body too!! It's time to get away from the complicated cleansing routines.
Deidre H.
Marrero, LA
Can this product be used on combination skin (oily/dry)?
Jazzmyn H.
I recently purchased this soap...I've been using it about 2 weeks but I haven't seen any results. How long does it take until you start seeing results?
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this sold at Wal mart? If so, how much? (I really wanna get it!)
Abby B.
Does this work for certain skin types or...? I've tried it but I haven't seen any improvement.
Christal F.
Parkville, MD
Does this soap dry your skin out?