Ambi Skincare uploaded by claurie L.Ambi Skincare uploaded by Naomi D.

BY AMBI

Gentle cleansing without overdrying Light fresh scent Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar is a mild soap that gently cleanses skin without overdrying.  It is enriched with proven cleansing agents to effectively wash away surface impurities and makeup for soft, clean skin.  Its rich clean-rinsing lather also has a light fresh scent. Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Fade Cream Ambi® Even & Clear ™ Exfoliating Wash Ambi® Even & Clear™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Ambi® Even & Clear™ Acne Clearing Treatment Questions?  1-888-Try-Ambi ; see more...

Ambi Skincare
  • "i started using this for my body and i would get literally "squeaky clean."" in 1 review
Maggie B.
Soso, MS
This face wash is a godsend! I've struggled with hyperpigmentation and acne my whole life, but using this has helped me so much. I use it twice a day with nothing but a moisturizer and it has done wonders for my skin. I didn't have very high expectations for this, being that it's so cheap, but it's awesome. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin but it's perfect for normal to oily skin types. I love it and recommend it to anyone!
Milange J.
This is the best brand for woman of color. It helps get rid of discoloration or any dark scars you have on your face. It’s takes time and consistency for you to see results.
Kat H.
I am in LOVE with this bar soap. Have been using for almost 2 weeks and I have noticed my skin looks so much better. Haven't had a breakout and I've even noticed Om using much less makeup because my skin is much more even. I barely use any makeup in comparison to what I was using before. The only reason I give 4 stars is because it is slightly drying. Will definitely continue to use though!
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
This is the best product for people of two tones.! It brings the skin to one natural tone and makes it soft and beautiful. It is so amazing. Such a wonderful product. I love that it has a soft scent  and it doesn't overwhelm you and it gives your skin this natural beautiful glow! I really wish that someone would please make this into a vox box!!!
Icela T.
Good soap. However, it can be drying. My skin is sensitive. Sok I have to be careful about what I use. I like it, but i have to follow up with coconut oil. It improved my complexion. I received a lot of compliments about how clear my skin was. Some even thought it was a pregnancy glow.
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
I love this product it leaves skin looking and feeling so clean and fresh I have been using this for months now and I and really amazed by the results I have the dark spots cream too and it's so good I would really recommend this to anyone
Sarah B.
South Bay
Ambi Is Really A Great Product. It Has Your Face Feeling Very Soft And After Time You Can See The Change In Your Skin. You Can Find It At A Local Drugstore At A Affordable Price. I Would Really Recommend This To Anyone
Reagan H.
I use this soap for my face area only and it overall does a good job with evening my skin tone. In a addition with their fade cream, I’ve seen a dramatic improvement with my stubborn dark spots on my face.
Diamond G.
New Orleans, LA
This soap is a great cleanser. I only use it on my neck. I was impressed on how the soap lighten my neck. My neck continuously got lighter with every use. The application is the easy part. Simply rinse the desire area with water. Than rub the soap in a circular movement to create a lather. After that you can rinse the area. I recommend this to everyone who suffers with dark spots and also Hyperpigmentation.
Veronica J.
This soap has changed my life. It doesn't dry my face out, it smells good, has cleared my face 110% and it's inexpensive. I wash my face with this product twice a day. My face feels super clean.
Deidre H.
Harvey , LA
Can this product be used on combination skin (oily/dry)?
Jazzmyn H.
I recently purchased this soap...I've been using it about 2 weeks but I haven't seen any results. How long does it take until you start seeing results?
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this sold at Wal mart? If so, how much? (I really wanna get it!)
Abby B.
Does this work for certain skin types or...? I've tried it but I haven't seen any improvement.
Christal F.
Parkville, MD
Does this soap dry your skin out?