BY AMBI

Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliating Wash Ambi® Ev see more...

Christina W.
Fairfield, CA
Dealing with acne of the years, and having suffered a BAD breakout a few weeks ago while i was sick. My skin has had it rough. I admit to pick & pop pimple when I know I shouldn’t so of course I have acne scars. I started using Ambi after I got over my sickness as I saw a lot of people who used said it was great with fading scars and they were right. I wish I had a before photo but since using the cream the marks have faded significantly. I must not the cream has a distinct smell to it, nothing bad though, it’s a kind of sweet smell. I use the cream after I wash my face in the morning with Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser or Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser but only put it on the parts of my face with acne scars, which is mainly my cheeks and under my eyes. Of course this cream can be used for your entire body.
Laura C.
This stuff smells absolutely awful. So if you're sensitive to smells, I don't recommend it. I've been wanting to try this for a while and finally bought it I've used it the past two days but I'm not sure I can continue since it smells so terrible...
Ashley C.
Lakeland, FL
I bought this because I developed a case of Melasma from my last pregnancy. Within 1 week of use twice a day, I've already started to see results. The brown pigment has faded dramatically. This product works amazingly and it's incredibly affordable, running about $5 at Target. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I have used this product off and on for a while now. It definitely makes my skin feel softer and smoother. It does seem to fade some of the acne scars on my face, it hasn’t made them go completely away but I didn’t expect it to. I mostly like the way it makes my face feel. It’s not oily or too heavy.
Kaitlin P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Within 2 weeks I started to notice my acne scars were fading. I applied the product twice a day to my face first thing in the morning and at night. Would recommend for its price.
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this because I have discoloration on my skin from acne. But when I use it, I can definitely see a big difference in my skin after I rubbed it in. My discoloration is disappearing and I saw results the first time I used it. This is the best fading cream I used and I used a lot throughout my life.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
I have been using ambi fade cream for a little over month now and I absolutely love it because it works. I remember my mother and I using the ambi products when I was a teen. This product got rid of mostly all my chickenpox scars. Since becoming an adult I have had bad eczema and ache which have left plenty of scars so I have been using a popular coco butter/fade cream that works but to get results you have to continuously use it and I mean twice a day for nine plus months(too much money).
So when I saw the ambi display at target one day it brought back good memories so I purchased the entire collection (everything was on sale). Even without the sale the where cheaper the other product I was using. But anyways, one or so months later some old chicken spots have lightened just a little as well as a few eczema scars that are on my arm. But the one thing that won me over with this product is that I have a blackhead scar on my nose and after using this product for one week twice a day the spot got lighter. I'm not sure if its because the skin on the face is a lot thinner than other parts of the body or not but I'm a customer for life!
Remember, use it for a month twice a day (a little goes a long way) and this size will last but if no results at all I'm not sure. Everybody is different!
Also, I'm not sure about the bad smell I have been reading about because I find the smell to be ok. I'm not sure if they changed the formula before I purchased or not.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ambi is a brand that feels like all POC knows wells . It’s a good product and it works well I just wished it worked faster . Things like this always takes time but a little more speedy of a recovery would be great
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I have been using Ambi since I was in high school and it was been a constant in my skin care regimen.  I absolutely love the ambi line.  I use it every morning.  It doesn’t have a strong smell; it’s barely noticeable.  I use the normal to dry version in the winter and the oily version in the summer.  It applies well and absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.  It does brighten your skin and gives you a youthful appearance.  I get complimented all the time of how beautiful my skin is, I attribute it greatly to this product. It’s very affordable and is great addition to your skin care routine.  Highly recommended it especially if you are a woman of color.
Whitney C.
Moulton, AL
This is absolutely the most shocking cream I've ever tried ! It deserves more then 5 stars . I got this and the soap for my daughter , and target the spots that was in most need . She has a caramel skin complexion with real dark knees an elbows . I've only used this for two days so far & twice a day . I must say I am already seeing results , her knees are almost completely fixed :) Check out the photo ! Her knees was all dark , now look at them !
Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL
I have hyperpigmention. How long till you start seeing results?
T I.
Does this product really work ladies?? I have some discoloration on my cheek from pimples :(.
How much is this product
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
I am trying this again, and I thought it worked for me last time. I am just curious on how other people like it. Does this really work for others?
Christina S.
Beaverton, OR
Can you apply makeup on it? would it affect the results?