Ambi Fade Cream

by Ambi

New & Improved! Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliati

Is Ambi a good fade cream, any recommendations??
Has anyone's acne flared up while using this?
Do you put it all over your face or just on the spots that you want to fade? Does it help with melasma or sunspots?
Start your review of Ambi Fade Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very useful product, I noticed a difference within a few weeks, it diminished the left over dark spots from previous pimples.in reviews
I like this product I really broke out when I was pregnant and I was worried about my skin I tried this and loved it my skin look great! in reviews
So I would say this item do work but you need to be using it every day be very constant with it. in reviews
After I get a pimple if I mess with it or not it always leaves a dark spot and I always put this stuff on it even while the pimple is going away.in reviews
Rachel P.
Bridgeport, CT
Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Rachel P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using the Ambi fade cream for months now , and wow ! What a difference it has made. I used to have dark spots on my face from pimple and after starting to use this morning and night my dark spots started to fade .
Lyka W.
St, U
I’ve used This product for years and honestly just save your money. It really doesn’t work as effectively as you’d like. I tried using it for acne scars and I think it in teen gave me more acne because it just clogged my pores. Save yourself the headache of false promises on this one. But if any of you guys know of a brand that helps reduces the appearance of acne scares PLEASE! Hook a sister up!
Shayna W.
Saint Albans, NY
Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Shayna W.
I used this for years and my skin looks great! I feel like. It works on my face but not my knees. My knees are are still dark. But I stand but this . Below is my skin with no make up
Maria B.
Brooklyn
Very good smell I use this on my dark circle and it did fade it it also worked on my dark forehead. So I would say this item do work but you need to be using it every day be very constant with it.
Ashley H.
Apison, TN
Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Ashley H.
my boyfriend bought this for me because i suffer with melasma and it is TERRIBLE especially on my upper lip and i’m super self conscious about it so i started using it twice a day everyday that i can remember and i love it. i noticed results probably in a few weeks and i’ve noticed the most consistent i am with it the better results. it’s gentle for my combination skin and doesn’t smell too bad either would recommend to anyone suffering with melasma or any kind of dark spots or sun spots
Dori S.
Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Dori S.
This product does work to lighten dark spots but DO NOT USE it WITH BENZOYL PEROXIDE!!! The reason i give this only three stars is because they should have on the label that hydroquinone cannot be used with benzoyl peroxide which is a common acne treatment. It will stain your skin and make it darker rather than lighter. This is important information for people to know and it should be included in their warning label! I included a pic showing where i put the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on my pimples and woke up with brown circles where i put the peroxide bc of the Ambi.
Anel C.
Milwaukee, WI
Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Anel C.
This is my second day using ambi, won’t give 5 stars till I use it more. So far I like that is lightweight and it has a slight pleasant smell, I’m using this during my pregnancy I have mustache melasma. It’s affordable and if it works will keep a tube for the rest of my dark spots. I have fair light skin. Ambi Fade Cream
Alexis L.
Seattle
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product so much. I get dark spots after I get a break out on my face and this makes it disappear within weeks, it gradually fades dark spots making your completion more even. It literally does what it says it does. It’s a great moisturizer after you wash your face. Very light feeling on the skin. After using this I don’t really need to use foundation as much because it has made my skin such an even tone.
Peggy Y.
This worked...but worked too well. I used this twice a day for about 2-3 weeks And it lightened my dark spots but also bleached the skin around the spot which is not what I wanted . I hope the results are not permanent and my natural skin complexion comes back.
Karla C.
San Diego, CA
I use this product every night to help even my neck hyperpigmentation. It gives off a smell of onions sorta, but it’s obviously the smell of the chemicals used to fade. Overall I enjoy this product and I always buy more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
il y a 3 mois
Ambi Fade Cream ? Does this work to fade dark spots ?
Jacqueline T. il y a 3 mois
I used it a long time ago & it definitely did- as long as the formula is still the same, a definite thumbs up!