Add a Photo

By AMBI
New & Improved! Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliati
Photos (8)
Deja S.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA

Y'alllllllllllllllll this stuff is such a holy grain! Back in middle school I broke on my chest with some spots, it was a lot of spots, I was embarrassed at first. I thought it was because I wasn't drinking enough water, it slowly begin to fade, but I still had some marks so like a few months ago, I ended up ordering this off of eBay & I begin to use it twice a day, it went away in less than two weeks, like I have no spots on my shoulders anymore! I wish I took a before & after photo to show you guys the results! But this cream is awesomeeee & it works plus it's under $10!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.

I use this fade cream because I have oily skin. But so far since I started using it in certain areas for about a week. I can see a HUGE difference of my skin tone. My skin is getting back to its original color that surrounds the dark spots. I use this product once a day ( because I forget to do it twice daily) but since I am only using it once a day I can still see a huge difference in my skin complexion.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL

This is the BEST fade cream on the market, my skin is almost completely even again and dark spots have faded drastically. I had a cold and I had to continuously blow my nose so it ended up turning dark on the tip. After using Ambi on it 1-2 times a day for about a month, my nose is back to its original color. I'm forever grateful for this product and I will continue to purchase it.
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

It works!!! This product is definitely worth the buy and a little goes a long way. It was my first time using the product and I saw results in less than a week. I breakout on the right side of my face a lot and I end up with acne spots every time so this cleared it right up. I'm sure this can be found almost anywhere but I got it from Walmart!
Jaime V.
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS

I use this product religiously!! And it is a miracle worker. The smell isn't bad but it's strong . I can't remember the price cause I have a older version of it . But it definetly gets rid of dark spots and acne scars. Only use it on the areas needed cause it lightens and evens the skin that has the product on it . Definitely recommend .
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, Tx

This is a must try if you have dark spots due to acne! I got mine at Target for $4 and it is amazing! I've used so many high end products such a kiehls, Dior, murad and this is by far way better!!!! I saw results in 2 weeks.. It's the last step in my skincare routine and I plan on using this for a long time!!!
Jada S.
Jada S.

The ambi products are okay....the fade cream wroked for me for about a month or two and didn't help with anything else. It did get rid of some dark spots but it's kind of oily to my skin and I have a combination of dry and oily skin. I wouldn't buy this product again simply because it does not work for me.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I recently started using this product, along with the ambi black bar soap. This formula is very good for oily skin, it is not thick and heavy like other moisturizers. It really absorbs into the skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination, oily, or people who want to control sweat.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI

Great for those who have troubled skin and are of darker descent I have been troubling with acne scars my whole life and I can see them being lightened but when I tried others they would make my skin break out even more I would buy and recommend this again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bronx, NY

Ok let me just say, I have tried everything to get rid of my dark spots. Even organic products which made me break out really bad. But this here, baby !!! Let me tell y'all how fast I noticed results, in less than 2 weeks. I love it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Brighton , Ma

Is it true that this is only for dark skinned people? If it is it would suck :( I really want to try it.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

Do any of you find that this really works? Does it have a nice smell to it? Thanks
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA

I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. How long should it take? Obviously there's no magic cream but I should be seeing fading by now?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product? Good for African American skin type? Oily skin?
Diannah O.
Diannah O.

Has anyone used this product? How well does it work? When did you first start seeing results?