BY AMBI

New & Improved! Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliati see more...

• Do you recommend using it only on dark spots or all over?...1 Answers
  • I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. Ho...3 Answers
  • Is this only for your face or can it work on the body too? 1 Answers
Ambi Fade Cream
  • "Very useful product, I noticed a difference within a few weeks, it diminished the left over dark spots from previous pimples." in 2 reviews
  • "After I get a pimple if I mess with it or not it always leaves a dark spot and I always put this stuff on it even while the pimple is going away." in 1 review
  • "I like this product I really broke out when I was pregnant and I was worried about my skin I tried this and loved it my skin look great! " in 1 review
  • "So I would say this item do work but you need to be using it every day be very constant with it. " in 1 review
Jasmine J.
San Antonio, TX
Over the past few months I’ve noticed really dark spots on my face from popping pimples and I’ve tried the most expensive brands and nothing seemed to work. I’ve always heard amazing things about Ambi and that it’s catered to women of color so I thought “why not?”. I bought the tube for about $5 at Walmart and followed the directions that night and I immediately noticed a difference the next morning! I apply it one time in the morning and one time at night after cleaning my face with my face cleanser. I admit it does have a noticeable smell to it when you first apply it but it goes away. It’s a thickish cream so a little goes a long way. If you have dark spots and tired of paying outrageous prices on these “big brands” I definitely recommend this AMBI product! Ambi Fade Cream
Purnima D.
This says it will get rid of your marks within two weeks and they are telling the truth! My fave has been getting better. It’s a great price I got from Target. It smells very nice too. It met beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others. I like to wear this at night as well. You won’t regret buying this if your are trying to get rid of acne scars. I have had acne scars for years and when I got this my face started to get better.
keria ..
atlanta
This really works on fading dark spots & even out you skin tone I use this with my ambi exfoliating wash I’ve got them both from Walmart..I’ve noticed with the wash if I have any new pimple on my face they will disappear by the morning & the fade cream will help with getting rid of any old or new acne scars the only thing is it has a smell but it will go away..this tube will last you a long time because the cream is thick so you only need a little at a time
Jas. J.
I bought this product a couple years ago to help with acne scarring I had from high school & I wasn’t wowed. The hype around this product made me think I was going to get amazing results & I didn’t. Some of my scars faded but they were still there not gone just faded. I used the whole tube so 🤷🏽‍♀️. I bought it so many years ago I dont remember but I do remember I got it from Walmart. Hopefully they reformulated it so it could work better for future customers.
👑Kieona Q.
Claremont, CA
I started using this product product about 3 years ago when I had a terrible break out that left so many acne scars on my forehead and chin. I bought it from my local beauty supply store and initially I thought it didn't work. I used it everyday, twice a day for about a year and I saw that it did fade the dark marks. Like any beauty product, it takes a while before you can begin to see the results but it does work.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I was researching the best products for dark spots and acne scars and this product came up as a suggestion. I have tried many other things but nothing seemed to work. I thought I would give this a try based on the great reviews and I am so happy I did. I have been using this for about 5 months now and have already seen results on dark spots and acne marks. I am still on my first tube so it definitely last a long time and I have been using twice a day. It is a great product at an affordable price. I will continue to use as I am thrilled with the results. It is definitely worth giving a try.
Robbin M.
I have acne scars as I’m a picker. I decided to try this as it’s cheap and easily available. Even if it doesn’t fade my spots, I like it. Tiny dollops go a loooong way, there is no scent, and even though I have oily skin and got the one for normal skin, I believe I can’t use it under my makeup as it dries to a soft, hydrated touch. I know 4 percent hydroquinone does wonders but is only available in Canada without a script (and for half the price of what it costs in the u.s.), but this 2 percent solution also has Alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin e so I believe it’s going to work.
Taylor G.
Schererville , IN
Okay listen, ambi is one of my go to brands. I have the fade cream and the cleansing bar soap. For me, Ambi fade cream has definitely improved marks and scars on my face. Not only that, but it has evened out my skin tone naturally. I use this as a moisturizer after I wash my face.
shanell D.
Kingston
Had dark spots on my face and badly wanted to get them off, so my dermatologist recommended the Ambi Fade Cream. It’s absolutely the best at getting dark spots of the skin while hydrating and leaving the skin smooth and nice. Ambi Skin Discoloration Fade Cream
Milange J.
This is the best brand for woman of color. It helps get rid of discoloration or any dark scars you have on your face. It’s takes time and consistency for you to see results. I would say only put the cream on the dark scars not your whole face because it has bleaching properties. I would recommend this product to anybody struggling to get even skin tone.
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Is it true that this is only for dark skinned people? If it is it would suck :( I really want to try it.
Jazmin H.
Do any of you find that this really works? Does it have a nice smell to it? Thanks
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. How long should it take? Obviously there's no magic cream but I should be seeing fading by now?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product? Good for African American skin type? Oily skin?
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Can anyone tell me if you can use this under makeup and it still works?

back