BY AMBI

New & Improved! Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliati see more...

• Do you recommend using it only on dark spots or all over? I have ...1 Answers
  • I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. How long s...3 Answers
  • Is this only for your face or can it work on the body too? 1 Answers
Ambi Fade Cream
  • "I use the oily skin edition as a moisturizer before my makeup and the normal at night before bed to replenish my skins moisture." in 2 reviews
  • "Very useful product, I noticed a difference within a few weeks, it diminished the left over dark spots from previous pimples." in 2 reviews
  • "So I would say this item do work but you need to be using it every day be very constant with it. " in 1 review
  • "I like this product I really broke out when I was pregnant and I was worried about my skin I tried this and loved it my skin look great! " in 1 review
  • "After I get a pimple if I mess with it or not it always leaves a dark spot and I always put this stuff on it even while the pimple is going away." in 1 review
Natalie T.
Brandon, FL
I was researching the best products for dark spots and acne scars and this product came up as a suggestion. I have tried many other things but nothing seemed to work. I thought I would give this a try based on the great reviews and I am so happy I did. I have been using this for about 5 months now and have already seen results on dark spots and acne marks. I am still on my first tube so it definitely last a long time and I have been using twice a day. It is a great product at an affordable price. I will continue to use as I am thrilled with the results. It is definitely worth giving a try.
Robbin M.
I have acne scars as I’m a picker. I decided to try this as it’s cheap and easily available. Even if it doesn’t fade my spots, I like it. Tiny dollops go a loooong way, there is no scent, and even though I have oily skin and got the one for normal skin, I believe I can’t use it under my makeup as it dries to a soft, hydrated touch. I know 4 percent hydroquinone does wonders but is only available in Canada without a script (and for half the price of what it costs in the u.s.), but this 2 percent solution also has Alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin e so I believe it’s going to work.
Milange J.
This is the best brand for woman of color. It helps get rid of discoloration or any dark scars you have on your face. It’s takes time and consistency for you to see results. I would say only put the cream on the dark scars not your whole face because it has bleaching properties. I would recommend this product to anybody struggling to get even skin tone.
shanell D.
Kingston
Had dark spots on my face and badly wanted to get them off, so my dermatologist recommended the Ambi Fade Cream. It’s absolutely the best at getting dark spots of the skin while hydrating and leaving the skin smooth and nice. Ambi Skin Discoloration Fade Cream
Yolanda R.
Dallas , TX
I love Ambi products!!! I started to notice dark spots on my face and decided to try a fade cream. I saw results around two weeks. My dark spots continued to fade with regular usage of 30 days. I will definitely continue to buy Ambi Fade Cream.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I love the ambi fade cream especially for my skin complexion. It has really helped with fading my dark marks that are on my face. A good thing about this fade cream is that it has spf in it so I can get my sun block while helping with my fading which is awesome.
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
This cream is amazing. I have oily skin, but the normal skin was the only one available to me. It clears discoloration, dark spots, acne scars, and blemishes. I used this twice a day (once in the am and once in the pm on clean skin) and my dark spots completely went away. If you suffer from acne scars I highly recommend this product.
Perla Z.
Corona, CA
Okay so I only heard of this product through Jessica Vanessa... she got famous off of twerking on vine lol... well I feel it works wonderfully !! My scars have started to fade and as you can tell I’ve been using it consistently !!
Casara B.
Union, WV
I started using this product on my skin. I’ve been using it for a week and already seeing results! The packaging is nice and easy to store. It’s a great product for a low price. I would buy this again and have recommended it to lots of people!
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I researched this product because I grew up only using it on dark spots. I now use it as my night mask. It keeps my skin glowing and fresh! I will forever be an Ambi consumer!
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Is it true that this is only for dark skinned people? If it is it would suck :( I really want to try it.
Jazmin H.
Do any of you find that this really works? Does it have a nice smell to it? Thanks
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. How long should it take? Obviously there's no magic cream but I should be seeing fading by now?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product? Good for African American skin type? Oily skin?
Diannah O.
Has anyone used this product? How well does it work? When did you first start seeing results?