Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Diannah O.Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by OnlyLeezaZ O.Ambi Fade Cream uploaded by Cruz G.See all 8 photos

BY AMBI

New & Improved! Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone With Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Sunscreen An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone.  You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use.  This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following: Hydroquinone - a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin Ambi® provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, even-toned skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Complexion Cleansing Bar Ambi® Cocoa Butter Bar Ambi® Even & Clear™ Exfoliati see more...

• Do you recommend using it only on dar...You may want to do a spot samp... 1 Answers
  • I've been using this for over 1 month...It took my dark spots on my ch... 3 Answers
  • Is this only for your face or can it ...This product can be used on ot... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I use the oily skin edition as a moisturizer before my makeup and the normal at night before bed to replenish my skins moisture." in 2 reviews
  • "Very useful product, I noticed a difference within a few weeks, it diminished the left over dark spots from previous pimples." in 2 reviews
  • "So I would say this item do work but you need to be using it every day be very constant with it. " in 1 review
  • "I like this product I really broke out when I was pregnant and I was worried about my skin I tried this and loved it my skin look great! " in 1 review
  • "After I get a pimple if I mess with it or not it always leaves a dark spot and I always put this stuff on it even while the pimple is going away." in 1 review
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this fade cream because I have oily skin. But so far since I started using it in certain areas for about a week. I can see a HUGE difference of my skin tone. My skin is getting back to its original color that surrounds the dark spots. I use this product once a day ( because I forget to do it twice daily) but since I am only using it once a day I can still see a huge difference in my skin complexion.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the BEST fade cream on the market, my skin is almost completely even again and dark spots have faded drastically. I had a cold and I had to continuously blow my nose so it ended up turning dark on the tip. After using Ambi on it 1-2 times a day for about a month, my nose is back to its original color. I'm forever grateful for this product and I will continue to purchase it.
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.
It works!!! This product is definitely worth the buy and a little goes a long way. It was my first time using the product and I saw results in less than a week. I breakout on the right side of my face a lot and I end up with acne spots every time so this cleared it right up. I'm sure this can be found almost anywhere but I got it from Walmart!
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, TX
This is a must try if you have dark spots due to acne! I got mine at Target for $4 and it is amazing! I've used so many high end products such a kiehls, Dior, murad and this is by far way better!!!! I saw results in 2 weeks.. It's the last step in my skincare routine and I plan on using this for a long time!!!
Jada S.
Jada S.
The ambi products are okay....the fade cream wroked for me for about a month or two and didn't help with anything else. It did get rid of some dark spots but it's kind of oily to my skin and I have a combination of dry and oily skin. I wouldn't buy this product again simply because it does not work for me.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI
Great for those who have troubled skin and are of darker descent I have been troubling with acne scars my whole life and I can see them being lightened but when I tried others they would make my skin break out even more I would buy and recommend this again.
brenda t.
brenda t.
Las Vegas , NV
It's a great item all I can say I noticed readings in about a week. I have repurchased it a few time and what can I say no regrets it was very effective.
Malaya S.
Malaya S.
Detroit, MI
This works but after some time of using it I found that it wasn't really as effective. It also developed a horrible smell. Still a good product
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
I love this product. It's amazing. I use it daily. The results were unbelievable. This was the best fade cream I've ever used. I love it.
Kenisha W.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have been using ambi products since my teen years. Awesome products that give amazing results.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Brighton , Ma
Is it true that this is only for dark skinned people? If it is it would suck :( I really want to try it.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Do any of you find that this really works? Does it have a nice smell to it? Thanks
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I've been using this for over 1 month with no results. How long should it take? Obviously there's no magic cream but I should be seeing fading by now?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes dark marks on face? How long have you used the product and how long before you saw results if you had? Any irritations? How many times a day/week do you use this product? Good for African American skin type? Oily skin?
Diannah O.
Diannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this product? How well does it work? When did you first start seeing results?