Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY AMBI EVEN & CLEAR

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps clear & prevent breakouts Helps visibly improve skin tone & texture With Soy Extract & Vitamins C & E This self-foaming cleanser helps clear breakouts and visibly reduces the appearance of dark marks left behind. Its oil-free,  hypoallergenic formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin. Questions? 1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Ambi Even & Clear Skincare
  • "I had very bad acne and scars from acne and then I started using this and it left my skin mosturized and helped clear up my skin. My favorite part was that it actually lightened my dark spots. I use this every day." in 8 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin, so finding a really good face ash that wasn't going to irritate my skin was very important for me. This has been one of the few face washes that i have been able to use and i love it. I haven't had anything bad happen to me form using it and that is a huge relieve. It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it. We love this and will continue to use it and i have also recommended it to other people that i know as well ." in 4 reviews
  • "It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it." in 1 review
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard a lot of good things about Ambi but when I use the product it didn't do anything for me and that's why I'm giving it a one because even though it does have a reasonable price it doesn't give you any results so this is not a go to product
Breanna S.
Covington, GA
Did more harm than good to my skin, product made things completely worst , will never use nor recommend this product to anyone.
Sade M.
It dried out my face. I would recommend for someone with dry skin. However for oily skin it may work perfectly. I wouldn't buy again.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I struggled with acne for many years and decided to give this product a try. It worked very well at first and cleared my skin up. As I continued using it however, it left my skin feeling very tight and dry. I think the salicylic acid was too much for my skin.
Brittney P.
Orangeburg , SC
So this product does very well for the price . I think they introduced a new formula and took the beads out. I definitely preferred having the exfoliating beads, they helped with removing  dead skin a lot better. The product will leave your skin feeling dry so just be prepared to moisturize afterwards but other than that this is a good buy .
Joselyn A.
Bronx
works well , a little drying, Have been using for about three weeks and my acne has gone down. It is long lasting. Pros: prevents acne , Cons: drys your skin if you use it too much. Scented like plants . I would definitely buy again.
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Traditionally, I love Ambi; used the exfoliating scrub product for years. However, this product smells a bit off and does not exfoliate like in the past. I’m not sure why Ambi has changed their formula. Still no break outs, but no scrub and the aroma is pungent.
Amelia F.
It is a gentle cleanser for acne control. I didn't feel like it stripped my face like a lot of other brands with acne medication can do. It left my face feeling clean and soft. Not the best acne control method.
Angie V.
Redmond, WA
It was great but it broke me out a liitle but it cleared my scars!❤️it smells kind of weird also.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I found this item on closeout at Kroger for about 1.99. I use it for a moisturizer each time I wash my face. I’ve never really have dry skin but lately it’s been a bit patchy. After a month of use I can’t be sure I see a huge difference. I do go without makeup a lot less. But I wouldn’t be able to say this totally because if this facial cream. I’d definitely give it a try though.

Walmart