Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY AMBI EVEN & CLEAR

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps clear & prevent breakouts Helps visibly improve skin tone & texture With Soy Extract & Vitamins C & E This self-foaming cleanser helps clear breakouts and visibly reduces the appearance of dark marks left behind. Its oil-free,  hypoallergenic formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin. Questions? 1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Ambi Even & Clear Skincare
  • "I had very bad acne and scars from acne and then I started using this and it left my skin mosturized and helped clear up my skin. My favorite part was that it actually lightened my dark spots. I use this every day." in 8 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin, so finding a really good face ash that wasn't going to irritate my skin was very important for me. This has been one of the few face washes that i have been able to use and i love it. I haven't had anything bad happen to me form using it and that is a huge relieve. It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it. We love this and will continue to use it and i have also recommended it to other people that i know as well ." in 4 reviews
  • "It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it." in 1 review
Whitney F.
Huntsville
This product is amazing and works wonders for my face! I use it about once a week and it definitely keeps my skin "even and clear "
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Bought this because I had a coupon for it. Loved it! It made my skin feel so fresh feeling. Love the fact that it has SPF in it.
Samantha J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very gentle and easy to use product. I like the way it leaves my skin feeling. Would like it to be in an more affordable range because I use the beauty bar as well.
Karishma R.
This is a great drugstore for my dark skin. The exfoliating beads really buff away sebum and excess dead skin away from my skin, but at the same time doesn't feel raw or strip away the moisture. The Vitamin C and E really helped fade my dark spots all over my face, and this cleanser helps tame my acne. I also have sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation.
Adia T.
Purchased on a whim because I needed a moisturizer with SPF while also helping with general appearance. It's been great.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
tattiana m.
Fullerton, CA
This leaves my face feeling revitalized and smooth, the exfoliating beads removes all my oily impurities and bumps. It has since made my dark areas lighter and almost diminished all of my pimples!! Love this product!
Montaha A.
Philadelphia
I doubted this product at first but then it worked for me. It makes my face very smooth and clean.
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been struggling with acne for a couple of months nows. A couple weeks ago I decided to try this product. It has really help. My skin feels so clean and refreshed. I noticed less breakouts and my skin is even my brighter. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tina M.
No matter where I go or where I shop the first thing look for is my Ambi Eve. & Clear face scrub. Everyone asks me what I use on my skin and I get so many compliments on my skin even from professional make up artist which makes me feel amazing! This face wash is so gentle on my skin and the added acne medication really helps the occasional blemish! I can't live without this face cleanser, I keep at least 5 on had at a time!

Walmart