Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first used this product, it left my skin very dry. Yet for some reason I stuck to it, and omg. Four years later and I use it every single day. My skin is extremely acne prone, and I think I tried every drugstore cleanser in my quest for clear skin. This product has done the trick. It leaves my face feeling smooth, and has cleared up my skin tremendously. I almost cried one day when I couldn't find it in any of the stores I went to because I needed to repurchase---it's that good for my skin---and fortunately for me they were just all out. I definitely noticed a drastic difference in my skin when I quit using it for a week or two to try out a new product. A holy grail for me for sure!