Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY AMBI EVEN & CLEAR

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps clear & prevent breakouts Helps visibly improve skin tone & texture With Soy Extract & Vitamins C & E This self-foaming cleanser helps clear breakouts and visibly reduces the appearance of dark marks left behind. Its oil-free,  hypoallergenic formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin. Questions? 1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Ambi Even & Clear Skincare
  • "I had very bad acne and scars from acne and then I started using this and it left my skin mosturized and helped clear up my skin. My favorite part was that it actually lightened my dark spots. I use this every day." in 8 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin, so finding a really good face ash that wasn't going to irritate my skin was very important for me. This has been one of the few face washes that i have been able to use and i love it. I haven't had anything bad happen to me form using it and that is a huge relieve. It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it. We love this and will continue to use it and i have also recommended it to other people that i know as well ." in 4 reviews
  • "It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it." in 1 review
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
So this product does very well for the price . I think they introduced a new formula and took the beads out. I definitely preferred having the exfoliating beads, they helped with removing  dead skin a lot better. The product will leave your skin feeling dry so just be prepared to moisturize afterwards but other than that this is a good buy .
Rasa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing I have been using this for the past 6 months and it removed all the dark spots a d I recommended it to my friends and family and they have enjoyed it as well my skin is so clear and soft and it smells nice
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard a lot of good things about Ambi but when I use the product it didn't do anything for me and that's why I'm giving it a one because even though it does have a reasonable price it doesn't give you any results so this is not a go to product
Samantha J.
This is a very gentle and easy to use product. I like the way it leaves my skin feeling. Would like it to be in an more affordable range because I use the beauty bar as well.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first used this product, it left my skin very dry. Yet for some reason I stuck to it, and omg. Four years later and I use it every single day. My skin is extremely acne prone, and I think I tried every drugstore cleanser in my quest for clear skin. This product has done the trick. It leaves my face feeling smooth, and has cleared up my skin tremendously. I almost cried one day when I couldn't find it in any of the stores I went to because I needed to repurchase---it's that good for my skin---and fortunately for me they were just all out. I definitely noticed a drastic difference in my skin when I quit using it for a week or two to try out a new product. A holy grail for me for sure!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
I found this item on closeout at Kroger for about 1.99. I use it for a moisturizer each time I wash my face. I’ve never really have dry skin but lately it’s been a bit patchy. After a month of use I can’t be sure I see a huge difference. I do go without makeup a lot less. But I wouldn’t be able to say this totally because if this facial cream. I’d definitely give it a try though.
Amelia F.
It is a gentle cleanser for acne control. I didn't feel like it stripped my face like a lot of other brands with acne medication can do. It left my face feeling clean and soft. Not the best acne control method.
Jackelyne C.
Love this product I have pimple marks on my face and black spots and it has help me remove allot of an even skin tone. It's one of my must have and works great on my sensitive skin.
Daisma F.
Duncanville, TX
Tina M.
No matter where I go or where I shop the first thing look for is my Ambi Eve. & Clear face scrub. Everyone asks me what I use on my skin and I get so many compliments on my skin even from professional make up artist which makes me feel amazing! This face wash is so gentle on my skin and the added acne medication really helps the occasional blemish! I can't live without this face cleanser, I keep at least 5 on had at a time!