Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Barbara P.Ambi Even & Clear Skincare uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY AMBI EVEN & CLEAR

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps clear & prevent breakouts Helps visibly improve skin tone & texture With Soy Extract & Vitamins C & E This self-foaming cleanser helps clear breakouts and visibly reduces the appearance of dark marks left behind. Its oil-free,  hypoallergenic formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin. Questions? 1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it." in 1 review
Rasa D.
This product is amazing I have been using this for the past 6 months and it removed all the dark spots a d I recommended it to my friends and family and they have enjoyed it as well my skin is so clear and soft and it smells nice
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first used this product, it left my skin very dry. Yet for some reason I stuck to it, and omg. Four years later and I use it every single day. My skin is extremely acne prone, and I think I tried every drugstore cleanser in my quest for clear skin. This product has done the trick. It leaves my face feeling smooth, and has cleared up my skin tremendously. I almost cried one day when I couldn't find it in any of the stores I went to because I needed to repurchase---it's that good for my skin---and fortunately for me they were just all out. I definitely noticed a drastic difference in my skin when I quit using it for a week or two to try out a new product. A holy grail for me for sure!
Amelia F.
It is a gentle cleanser for acne control. I didn't feel like it stripped my face like a lot of other brands with acne medication can do. It left my face feeling clean and soft. Not the best acne control method.
Jackelyne C.
Love this product I have pimple marks on my face and black spots and it has help me remove allot of an even skin tone. It's one of my must have and works great on my sensitive skin.
Daisma F.
Dallas, TX
I have really sensitive skin, so finding a really good face ash that wasn't going to irritate my skin was very important for me. This has been one of the few face washes that i have been able to use and i love it. I haven't had anything bad happen to me form using it and that is a huge relieve. It has also been really hard to get my husband to wash his face everyday but once he started using this he saw results instantly and now i can't keep him out of my cabinet and using all of it. We love this and will continue to use it and i have also recommended it to other people that i know as well .
Tina M.
No matter where I go or where I shop the first thing look for is my Ambi Eve. & Clear face scrub. Everyone asks me what I use on my skin and I get so many compliments on my skin even from professional make up artist which makes me feel amazing! This face wash is so gentle on my skin and the added acne medication really helps the occasional blemish! I can't live without this face cleanser, I keep at least 5 on had at a time!
Karishma R.
This is a great drugstore for my dark skin. The exfoliating beads really buff away sebum and excess dead skin away from my skin, but at the same time doesn't feel raw or strip away the moisture. The Vitamin C and E really helped fade my dark spots all over my face, and this cleanser helps tame my acne. I also have sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation.
Paras M.
I love this product! This is the only facial scrub I use. It clears my skin and even the tone. You don't need much because the cream is semi thick which is good in my opinion because it lasts long. It really exfoliate my skin like I can tell the difference of the before and after. I definitely would recommend this. Also, I have sensitive skin so its gentle but not too gentle
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I struggled with acne for many years and decided to give this product a try. It worked very well at first and cleared my skin up. As I continued using it however, it left my skin feeling very tight and dry. I think the salicylic acid was too much for my skin.
tattiana m.
Fullerton, CA
This leaves my face feeling revitalized and smooth, the exfoliating beads removes all my oily impurities and bumps. It has since made my dark areas lighter and almost diminished all of my pimples!! Love this product!