Ambi Even & Clear Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Brenda G.

BY AMBI

Ultra Soft Cloths Dissolves all Traces of Makeup 2 Removes Waterproof Mascara These soft, pre-moistened wipes thoroughly remove all traces of makeup while cleansing the skin of impurities. Cloths clean leaving no sign of residue, so there s no need to rinse. AMBI provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking even toned skin. Questions?

Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Any ambi product works for me honestly
From the cleansing bar
To the soap the wipes and the facial lotions
It’s the only thing I never had to worry about breaking me out after using it to much
Other products I have to change every three months
I normally use to pay 5/6 dollars but on SamsBeauty.com you can get this and other ambi products for less than 5 dollars
#HappySaving #Ambi #BestOfTheBest Ambi Fade CreamAmbi Skincare
Ambi Fade Cream
Ambi Black Soap with Shea Butter
Ambi Even & Clear Skincare
Ambi Even Clear AMBI Skincare Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen, 3 fl oz
Brenda G.
The best wipes ever I had use several brands this wipes dont irritate my skin at all and theyre gentle on my skin while doing the job on removing my make up .
I always re stuck on this wipes .
Wayna V.
Great makeup removing pads. Great scent and soft tissues. Easy to use removes makeup leaving face looking clean at the same time it hasabi ingredients that will help even skin tone and reduce appearance of dark spots. Reduces pores. Doesn't cause breakouts. Great price and great quality