BY AMBI

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Helps clear prevent breakouts 2 Helps visibly improve skin tone texture 3 With Soy Extract Vitamins C E This gentle exfoliating wash with microbeads helps clear and prevent breakouts. You will also see improvements in the appearance of dark marks that breakouts can leave behind. Questions? br 1-888-TRY-AMBI br see more...

Liz R.
This stuff is amazing. I have issues with black spots on my chin. It’s only here and random. I’ve tried this product for a week while traveling with my friends and in that week it worked wonders! When using consistently and twice a day you will see the progress. I have purchased this product and use it everyday, year round.
This new formula has really upset me. I have used the old formula for years and would go the extra mile to find it if one store wouldn't have it. It is runny now not creamy as it once was and the beads were gentle to your skin. After all of these years now I feel that I will have to find another product to be loyal to. :o(
Emily K.
I got this a while back and it's the only face wash that I have used that made a noticeable difference. It was fairly inexpensive too. It's $5.99 at my local target. It says that it is exfoliating, but I'm not sure about that. There isn't anything about it that feels like it exfoliating my face, although my face does feel soft after I use it. For this product a little bit goes a long way, so it will last you a while. It doesn't have an obnoxious odor or anything. I would say the texture is more of a lotion kind of feel. I saw a huge improvement in my blackheads. I tend to get quite a few blackheads on my nose and it made them clear up fairly quick. The bottle I bought was on clearance @ target and the cap didn't shut at all, so I'm assuming that's why it was on clearance. I haven't boughten another bottle, but I'm sure that they aren't all like that. I would defiantly recommend this. : )
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
This is the only exfoliating cream cleanser I have ever used. It actually works, most cream cleansers that I've used only sits on face doing nothing for my skin. It definitely keeps breakouts down.

UPDATE: They changed the formula for this product removing the circular beads and I don't really care for the removal of the beads. The formula is not creamy anymore its like runny liquid so the product just runs down your face If you use after washing your face with a cleanser before hand or if you have a wet the face. I use my facial electric brush to push the product into my skin because it feels like the product is sitting on my skin and not penetrating below the skins surface, that why I loved the beads. When you massaged the product into your face the beads gave me reassurance that the product penetrated below the surface. I will come back to give an update on if the product claims still works.
Elizabeth S.
Mcallen , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the inly exfoliateer thats not that harah n my skin and it doenst leave my skin super dry . This does help me prevent my pimples and i love how it smells too
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
My sister in law recommended this cleanser to me. This is a good cleanser for any skin type but I will not recommend it for very sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and upon using this cleanser (morning and night), I got a lot of small dots on my face (they look like rashes). I bought this cleanser to help me clear my hyper-pigmentation but sadly, it did nothing for me. If you don't have any skin issues, then I will recommend you try this cleanser
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
Really great! I use this daily in the shower. It does not dry my skin out or irritate it. I have exzema on my cheeks and it does No emphasize the dark spots just minimize them. It does not realky smell like any thing....just clean soap. The my have removed the exfoliating beads so Its really smooth. Id only wish it Was a bit thinker so I dust use so much. It comes out really fast.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I really like this product, it has a pleasant scent and is great for exfoliating. I use it with my VP Spin Brush and it works great in conjunction with that. I feel like this gives me a great clean and keeps my breakouts at bay. I have a super uneven skin tone and I’ve heard this helps with that but I’ve yet to see a difference just because I haven’t used it enough!
Tabitha R.
moody al
I have some dark spots from a breakout I had a few months ago that has now cleared but left its mark. This scrub has made a difference. Of course it took a month or so and the slots are slowly fading but they are fading. The entire line is accessible, grocery store, target, Walmart all carry it, and it's very affordable.
Kayla E.
My skin was going through it and nothing was working for a good minute so I picked this up at Walgreens and it made my skin so soft and glowy I use it everyday it’s not to harsh nor drying and yes I would buy again🤗
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Dose this help with acne at all?