Ambi Even and Clear Foaming Cleanser

by Ambi

This self-foaming cleanser gently cleanses skin to help clear and prevent pimples and breakouts while visibly reducing the appearance of dark marks. It's specially formulated with Even Blend, which combines soy extract and vitamins C and E, along with salicylic acid to keep skin clear and even toned.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ambi Even and Clear Foaming Cleanser!
Omar, WV
Ambi Even and Clear Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the BEST facial cleanser i have tried in a VERY long time! This stuff is simply amazing! It leaves your skin so soft and clean. I used this every night in the shower. .. Definitely a great cleanser and would highly recommend!!
Memphis TN
If you have uneven skin tone , scars from popping pimples , or sensitive dry skin the. This product is for you. I use it twice a day once in the morning and at night after work. Keeps my face feeling fresh, smooth, gets rid of and acne blemishes and dead skin. Highly recommend cost about $6 bucks.
this cleanser works pretty good it doesn't dry out my face or anything. this product also has a very light formula so it's great for sensitive skin.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product till it was done. Didn’t really work for long term. I liked that it had salicylic acid in it and that it foamed up but it just didn’t work for my skin. still had bad acne but that’s my personal experience.
Norwalk, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this product for yearrrrrsss it’s so amazing , when I try and use something new and break out I always go back to this and it fixes it right away it’s amazing !! I recommend ! My face is sensitive and this is a really good face wash for that it fights break outs and fades dark spots :)Ambi Even and Clear Foaming Cleanser
I recommend this product because it’s light and clean very well my teenage daughter loves this as part of her regimen
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Target
It is not a bad product but I have started looking for more natural products to use now.
Katy
Purchased at: Walmart
Its light and gentle on my face. It gets makeup, dirt, and etc off of my skin in no time and leaves my face very clean.
Brooklyn
I LOVE this brand!! Ambi is amazing and this facial foam cleanser worked so well on my skin! It took out the dark spots on my face and leaves it feeling fresh! I highly recommend this!
Little Rock, AR
I couldnever find a face wash that worked for me until Ambi. It is now the only facial product I use. I like that it is genital on the skin and has a reasonable price. i would recommend this to all of my friends.

Looking for your answer?