Ambi Even and Clear Exfoliating Wash uploaded by Chakirah K.Ambi Even and Clear Exfoliating Wash uploaded by Brianda E.

BY AMBI

This unique cleanser with micro beads gently exfoliates skin by removing dead skin cells. It is specially formulated with a dermatologist-recommended skin clearing ingredient, salicylic acid, with even blend, a combination of soy extract and vitamins C and E to help clear skin of pimples and breakouts while keeping skin even toned. With daily use, this creamy exfoliating cleanser rejuvenates skin, leaving it more radiant and smooth. see more...

Chakirah K.
This is another one of my favorite when it’s comes to exfoliating the face. It is gentle and inviting. AMBI always has good products. It does help with acne and blemishes on the face.i highly recommend this product. You can find this at your local dollar store.
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
It's always been my go to exfoliator and I've been using it for years. It seems that since they've reformulated it that it doesn't exfoliate as well as it used to. I find myself washing my face multiple times now when I didn't before. Still my favorite brand though.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I feel like this gives me the exfoliation that I need. Especially when I use it with my facial brush. Sometimes I just need a deep clean without the requirement of doing a mask. I love everything about the Ambi brand.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love this wash. It's strong enough to keep acne at bay yet gentle enough for daily use. I love how smooth and healthy my skin feels afterwards. Paired with the foam wash you have the perfect regimen. It's also pretty inexpensive.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Am loving this face wash because I have been using it for the past 3 days and let me tell y'all it has help clear my skin and it smell so good on top of that makes my face feel so so super soft highly recommend it
Stephanie D.
Union, SC
This exfoliating wash is good for everyday use . I bought it from dollar general. I've been using it for about a year now and it is very gentle to the skin. It keeps my face and neck at an even tone. Would recommend to anyone who may have light or dark spots and want a more even face tone.

back