suggested searches

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

- The cream has a heavy consistency, even so it is easily absorbed, my skin absorbed it immediately and over time I could notice that my face was getting oilier. I did not like. Neither does the feeling of heavy, dirty and sticky face. 🥴🫠 *I do not recommend it at all for combination or oily skin. It can be used for dry and cracked skin. Still does not have my approval. It's too greasy to be a facial moisturizer. the only good thing is that it protects you from the sun *
I bought this a month ago to fade a few stubborn dark spots and it's incredible! It helped fade them and it's a moisturizer with sunscreen worked great for me.
I use this daily I also love the face that it has sunscreen in it as well I use it after washing my face a little goes along way
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I’m looking for a quality and affordable moisturizer with spf- giving no white cast, non-greasy, but hydrating and can be wore with or without makeup. Has anyone tried this product before, Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 ?
0 answers
I can't seem to find this product anymore. Does anyone know how to find this? There's nothing like this product! I ran out, couldn't find it, then brought aveeno but i hate it! Help LOL.
more questions