BY AMBI

This advanced moisturizer goes beyond nourishing skin to help even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of skin discolorations. This lightweight moisturizer is enriched with Even Blend, a combination of natural soy and vitamins C and E. It also contains advanced sun protection to help protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. see more...

• I can't seem to find this product anymore. Does anyone kn...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LaTonya W.
Fort Worth
Excellent skin protection and a great facial moisturizer.  I just wish it were still available.  The C+C product is really great, too, but it’s been taken off the shelves as well.
Leeanna 💋.
I love the texture and smell of this product it doesn’t dry out my skin. Good price for the amount of product. First time I have tried it and I will be trying other things out from this brand. So far you can see a difference in my skin. I would recommend
Darielle V.
Oceanside, CA
It works very well. I’ve had discoloration on my face growing up and when I started using this product it definitely helped within a few weeks. I apply this product every morning, and it also includes spf 30 which was what I needed to keep my skin complexion looking right
Serenity S.
I've been using this off and on for about 2 years. I have sensitive skin and oily skin so this is one of the few moisturizers that works. I did find that every store doesn't sell this. I found it at Walgreens. I apply this twice daily after washing my face using a small amount. I've have this particular bottle for about 3 months. If you use this consistently you will see results
Shannon C.
This moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated without leaving that filmy look come creams can leave behind. It’s also great that it has spf as I am consciously trying to protect my skin from the sun when I can
Kyna O.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to moisturizer, I take it everywhere. It hydrates my skin without leaving it too wet or oily and protects from the sons rays. I usually get it at Walmart, but I honestly never checked wherever else they sell it.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I love this stuff it has a light smell. It lasts me a very long time and it makes my face feel super smooth. It doesn’t leave my face sticky and it doesn’t leave me with a white cast on my face
Praise G.
I love this spf moisturizer it’s work great and not to oil or greasy there is no tint or color to it so it goes on smooth and you can wear and be light weight and free my fav
Diana G.
Riverside, Ca
This is my favorite moisturizer. I used to use the Lancome bienfait SPF 30 and then changed to Aveeno SPF 30 and now I use Ambi. This moisturizer does not leave me oily like the Lancome one did. I don't see a difference on my dark spots but I bought it for its SPF. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I've been using Ambi even and clear for about 5 years now and it works great on the dark spots on my skin. It evens my skin color perfectly with the rest of my face and it also add a distinctive shimmer to my skin. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone having issues with dark spots.
I can't seem to find this product anymore. Does anyone know how to find this? There's nothing like this product! I ran out, couldn't find it, then brought aveeno but i hate it! Help LOL.