BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAmbi
Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30

Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30

by Ambi

This advanced moisturizer goes beyond nourishing skin to help even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of skin discolorations. This lightweight moisturizer is enriched with Even Blend, a combination of natural soy and vitamins C and E. It also contains advanced sun protection to help protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.

I’m looking for a quality and affordable moisturizer with spf- giving no white cast, non-greasy, but hydrating and can be wore with or without makeup. Has anyone tried this product before, Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 ?
I can't seem to find this product anymore. Does anyone know how to find this? There's nothing like this product! I ran out, couldn't find it, then brought aveeno but i hate it! Help LOL.
Start your review of Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30!
Tyeshia H.
Detroit, MI
I love this stuff it has a light smell. It lasts me a very long time and it makes my face feel super smooth. It doesn’t leave my face sticky and it doesn’t leave me with a white cast on my face
LaTonya W.
Fort Worth
Excellent skin protection and a great facial moisturizer.  I just wish it were still available.  The C+C product is really great, too, but it’s been taken off the shelves as well.
Rochelle  M.
Bronx, NY
Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 uploaded by Rochelle  M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Holy grail for me! I used this along with my exfoliating wash from Ambi and I love using both of them together! This didn’t give me that grayish look on my skin unlike other daily moisturizers with SPF! Ugh I was soooo sad when this got discontinued! People were selling it for over $30 and I had to get it 😔 BUT now it’s back and I can’t wait to get my package 😆❤️
Sade M.
I liked it because of the spf built in, however not the best for dry skin. I find that oils work better on my face because my skin gets really dry. However it didn't leave my skin flawless , fading dark spots!
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I've been using Ambi even and clear for about 5 years now and it works great on the dark spots on my skin. It evens my skin color perfectly with the rest of my face and it also add a distinctive shimmer to my skin. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone having issues with dark spots.
Kara S.
Washington, DC
This used to be my go to moisturizer. But I can never find it in the store so I’ve sadly had to move on. It goes on smooth with no residue and it doesn’t irritate my eyes. I love the feel of this moisturizer on my skin. If Target had it in stock, I would definitely still be using it.
Christine J.
atlanta
I love this product! Not only does it moisturize me but it corrects my skin underneath all the makeup. I get compliments on my skin all the time! I love the sun screen protection and one pump goes a long way !
Dari V.
Oceanside, CA
It works very well. I’ve had discoloration on my face growing up and when I started using this product it definitely helped within a few weeks. I apply this product every morning, and it also includes spf 30 which was what I needed to keep my skin complexion looking right
Leeanna
I love the texture and smell of this product it doesn’t dry out my skin. Good price for the amount of product. First time I have tried it and I will be trying other things out from this brand. So far you can see a difference in my skin. I would recommend
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
Leaves my skin very hydrated. I love it. I really like the packaging. I like the pump instead of squeeze. Price was good too I always buy at Walmart.