Ambi Essentials Gentle Cleanser uploaded by jada A.

BY AMBI

Deep cleans for fresh, smooth skin Clinically shown to be gentle for sensitive skin Won t clog pores Oil-free Hypoallergenic This soap free cleanser, specially formulated for sensitive skin, deep cleans to wash away dirt, oil and makeup without overdrying.  The unique formula adds moisture back into skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Questions? 1-888-TRY-AMBI see more...

Ambi Essentials Gentle Cleanser
  • "This is a really good cleanser and is actually one of my favorites, it leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and smooth." in 1 review
  • "It's actually really great if your looking for a product to get rid of hyper pigmentation and discolouration." in 1 review
Jokuita S.
Dallas, TX
I don't understand why is making me review it again when I just did it two mins ago but here it is. Not as effective as it was now that the exfoliating beads are more gentle.
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a wonderful cleanser to use in the mother and night. I use this product repeatedly and loved it every since the first time I bought it. It's gentle on the skin and will make your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product 100%.
Kenia H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Ambi has always been a good choice to utilize. The Ambi cleanser works good and smells good. It leaves me with a refreshing feeling every time. I have incorporated this product into my daily and nightly routine.
Paige W.
Dayton, OH
I love Ambi products they are cheap and they actually work I got mine from family dollar for $4.50 and it has lasted me 3 weeks. My only problem with the facial cleanser is it leaves my skin dry after so I always have to use a face lotion, and it doesn't always remove my eye makeup.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this facial wash it leaves my skin very clear and clean. It has a great formula that does not dry out my skin. It works even better when paired with the moisturizer for a smooth, and light feeling
Maria B.
Brooklyn
When I do a really harsh treatment on my face I use this cleanser after and I leave it for awhile. It leaveleaves my face cooling feeling and soft. Of course wow really good.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Bre N.
I like this face wash. It smells nice and makes my skin very soft. I paid 6.99 for it at the beauty supply store.
Lanie D.
Danville, VA
I used this for a few years and it worked great, but the formula was changed and it no longer worked as well.
Tay R.
I hope people don't get too turned off when they see AMBI complexion soap. It's actually really great if your looking for a product to get rid of hyper pigmentation and discolouration. I use this mostly on my face because the bar is so small and you wont get a lot of uses. Its good for people with sensitive skin whos skin doesn't take well to skin bleaching products. But it does not lighten the skin, just brighten.
Asia A.
Hazel Crest , IL
Does this also lighten your skin
henwa j.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it irritate sensitive skin? Does it remove all traces of makeup by one wash?
Bella J.
Is this product comparable to the cleansing complexion bar? If you had to pick which one would you choose? And why?