Ambi Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar uploaded by NIcole P.Ambi Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar uploaded by jada A.

BY AMBI

Ambi® Skincare Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar.

Helps moisturize skin.

Helps visibly even skin tone.

With cocoa butter. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Love love love the AMBI soap line. at first I didn't think it was for me but after trying it I realized that the cleansing Bar with Cocoa butter as well as the complexion bar are great the smell is amazing and makes my skin feel so clean. I love them all. The best part is I paid $1 per bar. I am so happy with my AMBI.
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using this product so much that I would buy it much more. When I get out the shower my skin feel so smooth and it's glowing. The pricing is perfect and it also smells wonderful. You can definitely tell a difference of your skin when you use this product.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love all of ambi's products. I have been using this cleansing bar for a while now. It has lightened all of my dark spots and scars that I had on my face. It makes my skin feel and look very clean. I would definitely buy this again. I made my skin smooth and soft as well. It has a nice scent to it. It is a really good product.
Serenity W.
I love this soap because I have sensitive skin so I only use dove and this soap. It’s really gentle on my skin and it doesn’t  Irritated it. It smells good and I use it almost everyday when i’m taking a shower. I would really recommend this soap .
Rashanae P.
This soap smells great ! After the first use my skin already had a beautiful glow to it. The cocoa butter helps keep my complexion clear and restores the natural glow.
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO
This soap is amazing!! It helps keep my skin smooth and acne-free. The coca scent is nice too!
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
This is one of my favorites game bar I use this when my skin is really dry and I feel like I'm breaking out a lot a really my style is this and I feel like my face is just like a babies but I'm just being really honest it's really good