BY AMBI

Helps naturally moisturize skin Helps visibly even skin tone With Cocoa Butter Ambi® Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar goes beyond cleansing to naturally moisturize and help you even out skin tone.  It is enriched with cocoa butter to help soften and smooth dry skin.  Its creamy rich lather gently yet effectively washes away surface impurities to reveal clean, smooth even-looking skin. Ambi® invites you to try other products in our line: Ambi® Fade Cream Ambi® Even & Clear ™ Exfoliating Wash Ambi® Even & Clear™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Ambi® Even & Clear™ Acne Clearing Treatment Questions?  1-888-Try-Ambi ; see more...

• I have been hearing great thing about this product I have...1 Answers
  • Has anybody gotten black spots and red spots (that burn w...2 Answers
  • Does this work for toddlers with eczema?1 Answers
Dominique P.
Waverly, VA
I was more than wowed with the success I had from using Ambi fade cream and decided to give this product a fair try. While this product definitely moisturizes it did not live up to the fading prophecy we were sold on the box. But I will not say this product is all bad, combined with the fade cream you have a match made in heaven, but alone it falls short.
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
This is the only bar soap I use on my face. it leaves my face feeling clean and shea and cocoa butter leaves my face with a soft supply feel. With this cleansing bar I could get away with not using a moisturizer. I love it
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
This is not made for sensitive skin. I used it and it dried out my skin so bad. However, for my sister who's skin is not as sensitive, it worked very well for her. It evened out her skin and everything. Wish it could have done the same for me!
Mary-Anne O.
Honestly this is one of the best skincare soaps I've ever used, my skins problem areas are dark marks and the cocoa butter inside of the soap really tackles those areas.
Breanna N.
I love using this soap. It really helps my skin. I love how it makes it soft and smooth. I been using it ever since my junior yr of high school
Keisha C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ambi Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar is really great, always leaves my skin smooth and soft.
kirschtin f.
The cleansing bar has a nice scent and it leaves the skin feeling smooth, it's not expensive I  paid $2.35 for this product.
Breanna N.
Has anybody gotten black spots and red spots (that burn when u touch it) on their face under their eyes from using Amb cleansing products??
Krysteau F.
I have been hearing great thing about this product I have dry skin does it really help
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work for toddlers with eczema?

Amazon