Ambi CC Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Candy Y.

BY AMBI #72 in CC Cream

NEW em Ambi Skincare Even Clear CC+ Even Tone Environmental Shield Instantly Helps Perfect Moisturize Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Ambi s Color Correcting Cream is a rich elegant formula enriched with Argan oil, Shea Butter and anti-oxidants to help provide healthy looking skin. This Cream was designed to help even skin tone instantly with soft focus technology while helping to shield your skin from environmental elements that may cause uneven skin tone, dry out the skin and accelerate fine lines and wrinkles. Ambi CC+ Cream was formulated to help match rich skin tones of women of color while providing broad spectrum sun protection without a gray or ashy look. Ambi provides scientifically proven skincare products to help achieve beautiful, healthy-looking even-toned skin. Ambi invites you to try other products in the Ambi line. For topical dermatologist use only. Co see more...

• How well does this product hold up on oily skin? And what...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shay P.
Charlotte
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
My no makeup, makeup! Sort of! Perfect for those days where I still need protection and don’t want to do a full face! It does provide a light coverage & it’s a CC cream so it helps correct your skin at the same time. I have oil skin and this works wonders for me.
Wayna V.
Did not really like the consistency not very light or easily absorbed, very thick and non transparent. It has very little coverage and will not really help with skin tone problems. I love ambi producta but this is one I did not like.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Loved the texture and coverage. It stayed put through a 100 degree day. The color is very dark though. I got the light/medium first and had to switch it to a light. Usually I wear the darkest colors in foundation that are available. I'm native/Mexican so I have red and yellow undertones and a lot of CC and BB creams look ashy or grey on my skin but this one didn't. Such a great product.
Seleena P.
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
I love this!! I use it as either a base for my makeup or just as is. It doesn't offer much coverage by itself but I conceal then put it over and it looks and feels great. It also matches my skin tone perfectly which is hard for me to find because my skin color changes very frequently :/
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
I loved the texture and color of this CC cream. It goes on smoothly and blends naturally with skin tone. The coverage of this cream is amazing and it's long lasting. The only slight problem I have with this CC cream is that it gave me a light shine but besides that I really like this cream.
Onji S.
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I bought this not realizing it had a color tint to it, but thankfully I picked up the one that looks like it would best match my skin tone. I put on a thin layer and it made my face VERY orange. It was so gross looking I ended up washing it off. I know Ambi products are for people of color, like myself, but they don't match us well.
This is a really great product for a everyday look, I am not allowed to wear any makeup in school but I do wear this and it helps me to feel a little confident as its very light weight and light coverage.
Candy Y.
Works well my dark complexion and yellow, red and orange undertones. I usually purchase mines from #CVS because they have the best in store coupons and I can use my extra care bucks.
Elissia W.
Adelanto , Ca
Review for: Medium-Dark more...
I love this is use it on a daily on my face makes it feel so smooth n soft all while protecting it from the sun
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY
Wonderful job at protecting skin from the Suns UV rays as well as blurring out minor flaws.
Amber Marie B.
How well does this product hold up on oily skin? And what does it cover? I've seen this product all over instagram and I want to order it.