BY AMBI

Ambi® Skincare Black Soap with Shea Butter.

Cleans & nourishes skin.

Rinses clear.

With vitamin E. see more...

Ambi Black Soap with Shea Butter
  • "I use this soap to was my face before applying makeup and it is gentle to the skin. It is a great value and very affordable. It smells good and I love using it. I would buy this soap again because I love it." in 5 reviews
  • "Best product to use if you have acne and acne scares I swear buy this black soap...my skin have never been this flawless, even toned and clear." in 4 reviews
Whitney H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have been a huge fan of AMBI for years. Even my mom uses their products. I’ve incorporated the black soap into my everyday routine. It doesn’t really have a scent to me, which is great. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky smooth. It also removes black spots as well. I would recommend everyone to use it. It’s such a huge help
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
I’ve had discoloration skin forever and once I seen the reviews on this, I decided to buy this product!!! It worked within two weeks and I could see the difference. This soap is very affordable to buy and I will recommend anyone with the same problem to buy it!
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
My favorite face soap it really clears up my ance scars. Its perfect the only con is that after i use it. The next morning i have a zit. But other then that. Its a really good soap. And very affordable.
Ashleigh N.
Washington, DC
I love this soap. I started breaking out after wearing makeup more often. Switched to this and my face began to clear. With the Shea butter that prevents my face from feeling dried out. I have to moisturize but I’ve noticed I don’t have to apply as much. It’s great with removing my makeup as well. Glad i made the switch.
Laniya F.
I like this product. It works great with my sensitive skin. It has an interesting smell that I wouldn’t prefer. That’s is my only disappointment along with sometimes being pricy!
Tayler R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ambi cleanses my skin so well! I’ve been using this product for a year now and never gave me any problems. It’s not scented and even though the bar is black, it will not appear black while using. This is such a good product I really recommend this!
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Ambi has been one of my favorite products when it come to a face cleanser. It’s clears away blemishes and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Def an everyday face wash for all skin types! I def would recommend
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This soap smells so nice,and it’s so perfect for sensitive skin or acne prone skin like mine, It cleanses your skin so well and doesn’t irritate the skin at all.
Asya E.
Houston , TX
I love black soap. This is the holy grail when it comes to getting rid off any toxic, blackhead, or just acne problems you have. I only use this once in a while because it do strip your face from everything. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone.
Tessa T.
Starkville, MS
For all my chocolate girls out there... if you need clear skin with a moisturized finish, this is the soap to use. It cleans very well and is soothing. My skin is very sensitive but it doesn't irritate my skin! I recommend it! It's pretty cheap as well. I got mine from a local dollar store. 👍