Amber Sporting Goods SDNS-32 32lb Neoprene Dumbell Set

by Amber Sporting Goods

The smartest exercise accessory on the market, the Amber Sports 32 lb. Neoprene Dumbbell Set helps you get, and stay, in shape right at home without costly gym memberships. Or, they can enhance your already-dedicated workout regimen. Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee for complete details. About Amber Sporting Goods, Inc. Dedicated to bringing athletes and enthusiasts the best in training equipment for a variety of competitive sports, Amber Sporting Goods offers everything from boxing accessories to kickboxing equipment, from martial arts training products to soccer goods. No physical training stone is left unturned as Amber Sporting Goods strives to create the market's threshold for quality and innovation. From karate to boxing, Amber Sporting Goods has you covered.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amber Sporting Goods SDNS-32 32lb Neoprene Dumbell Set!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoLOUISVILLE, KY
I love that keeps come in a variety of pounds. The material on them, makes it easy to hold onto and they are very comfortable. i use them every day and I get a great work out in every time I use them. I highly recommend these to anyone. I was highly satisfied overall with this product.
2 years ago
My husband and I got dumbbells lately from dick's sporting goods.We decided to start some intense workout.