Amber Sporting Goods SDNB-9 9-Pound Neoprene Dumbell - One 9-Pound Bars

by Amber Sporting Goods

Black Neoprene Coated Dumbbells with contoured grips for comfort. Includes 1 piece 9lb dumbbell. Perfect for any workout. Satisfaction ensured. Safe fun way to tone up and strengthen.

How many pounds do you workout with? Or do you not workout with dumbells at all? I like to work out using 5 lbs dumbells on all my workouts. Pretty soon I may move up to 10 lbs because I feel like the 5 lbs are getting too easy.
Start your review of Amber Sporting Goods SDNB-9 9-Pound Neoprene Dumbell - One 9-Pound Bars!
Green Bay, WI
4,441 reviews
These are great weights for women to use or for the elderly, they are easy to grip and they are great to add ton your workout. I would recommend these for people who are trying to tone up or women who are trying to get rid of the under arm flab. I would recommend them and buy them if you want to work out. #fitnessgoals
This is very good quality, I use theses very often just go add a little weight but I wish I got some with more weight. They met my expectations so not disappointed at all.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
I love that keeps come in a variety of pounds. The material on them, makes it easy to hold onto and they are very comfortable. i use them every day and I get a great work out in every time I use them. I highly recommend these to anyone. I was highly satisfied overall with this product.
Sacramento, CA
Only weights I'll use! They do their job but also last forever so I don't have to worry about purchasing new ones.
Winnipeg , MB
These are standard dumbbells that I hold while I’m stretching. They’re very easy to grip.