Amber Sporting Goods SDNB-5 5-Pound Neoprene Dumbell - One 5-Pound Bars

by Amber Sporting Goods

Black Neoprene Coated Dumbbells with contoured grips for comfort. Includes 1 piece 5lb dumbbell. Perfect for any workout. Satisfaction ensured. Safe fun way to tone up and strengthen.

How many pounds do you workout with? Or do you not workout with dumbells at all? I like to work out using 5 lbs dumbells on all my workouts. Pretty soon I may move up to 10 lbs because I feel like the 5 lbs are getting too easy.
Start your review of Amber Sporting Goods SDNB-5 5-Pound Neoprene Dumbell - One 5-Pound Bars!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
This is very good quality, I use theses very often just go add a little weight but I wish I got some with more weight. They met my expectations so not disappointed at all.
2 years agoSacramento, CA
Only weights I'll use! They do their job but also last forever so I don't have to worry about purchasing new ones.
a year agoWinnipeg , MB
These are standard dumbbells that I hold while I’m stretching. They’re very easy to grip.