BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Fragrance Mist see more...

Calah B.
Thus is one of my absolute favorite scents! It is wonderful! I love this in the fragrance mist and in the perfume, it smells lovely!
Jessica H.
Best scent, it makes no sense to me how anyone does not own this! VS has sloth of good sprays but this one is perfect for anything
Mariangel G.
This fragance is elegant but you can use it everyday!!! It's one of my favorites fragance from Victoria's Secret. It last all day.
Brooke G.
Hollywood, FL
I really like Amber Romance but my favorite is The blue bottle, I can't remember what the name of it is but it is a fruity smell!!
Madison C.
My mom's absolute favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and I can see why!! Smells yummy! Good price and lasts a long time!
🦁🐯Amarie 🦁.
Lancaster Californi
I love this fragrance. It lasts all day. Good to use if you have sensitive skin and its not too strong
Stacy A.
Beckley
The scent is a little strong. This is not my favorite. On the plus side... the bottle is nice.
Amber M.
Weiser, ID
This is my favorite body spray from Victoria secret. It smells amazing and it's long lasting!
Kate S.
Elm Grove, LA
The smell is heavenly. I use it every night before laying down to help me fall asleep.
Brylee V.
Battle Creek
Smells great! Love it would definitely buy more of it. Not too bad for you the price.