BY AMBER LYN

We use only the finest quality Belgian Chocolate with 36% cacao content to make our popular No Sugar Milk Chocolate Bars. This little bit of chocolate heaven contains no added sugar and is so good it will leave you wondering How can this be sugar free? see more...

Cherry G.
Austin, TX
My mom and I both love this chocolate because it tastes good and it doesn't contain much sugar like the regular chocolate bars. It is an excellent snack for diabetics.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THM diet approved! As with any diet, I crave chocolate. It's hard to find good tasting chocolate without sugar. This Belgium Chocolate bar will not disappoint! It is delicious!
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I'm always looking for no sugar snacks, and this chocolate bar happens to be really tasty and lacks of that unhealthy amount of sugar.
Nitzaly R.
Allentown, PA
Love it!
When i want to give some candy to my daughte this is the perfect one have no sugar but really tasty and she loves it
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
I never was a big fan of chocolate but this is really tasty. I like to chop it up and sprinkle it on top of ice cream.
Victoria S.
Mcminnville, OR
I found these at Costco a while back. You don't even notice the rude iced amount af sugar because they are so good!!!
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
A little pricey but great for diabetics because they have those chocolates moments too
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
AmberLyn chocolates taste like the real thing because they ARE the real thing!!! I am not eating sugar and am on a low carb way-of-eating, and I am addicted to them. I also recommend them to my diabetic patients who crave chocolate. You will not regret buying these!!!!!
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Never heard of this brand but it sounds cool! Definitely want to try it and I know my dad will love it especially since it's no sugar added!
Emma R.
Mediaș. SB
I have been loving this amber lyn milk chocolate! I love that it is with no sugar so that is a bonus! They are very tasty
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this at?