Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Manteno, IL
There are times we want a shiny, full lip. When I do, I always reach for this product. It has staying power without drying out your lips, which is not only uncomfortable, but I won't use that product again, so it is a waste. This, I always feel like my lips are moisturized with a healthy flush of plumping color. My only complaint is that it can be very very sticky, which Is sometimes a turn-off, but not enough to keep me from using this product on occasion.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Buxom is my best friend! I adore this lip gloss and I'm so happy our local hair salon sells it! Perfect for pageants!
Christine C.
Christine C.
I'm not a big lip gloss girl because my hair gets caught in it but when I do wear a gloss it is always buxom. The colors are gorgeous and they feel amazing on my lips. They are tingly but in a wonderful way and always look so pretty. I like to put a liner underneath for a little more pigment.
Monica D.
Monica D.
I love this gloss. It tends to be a little sticky but I love it. It does wear off easily but most glosses do. Keep in your purse and reapply as needed.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Silt, CO
Love this product, it keeps your lips moist and soft even after your lips gloss is off.
Ayah
Ayah
Such a great everyday pinky gloss! Great for work or school everyday, helps finish your look up. It feels so refreshing on your lips
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this lip polish! It makes my lips feel amazing and gives me the confidence of big, sexy lips. I would recommend this and I will repurchase.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Love! Very intense tingling sensation (but I'm a fan, some aren't so much) but I personally love!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Really nice product. Feels nice on the lips. I have trouble finding products that will plump my lips enough for it to be noticeable. This is another one that is just ok. I still like to use it.
Amna K.
Amna K.
I love the way buxom lip glosses feel on my lips. This is definitely an amazing lip gloss and I would recommend this product! It is a bit pricey but not more than any other branded lip gloss.