Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Review for: Dani
This isn't exactly what I expected and I won't be purchasing again.  It was super sticky but the color didn't really stay.  I really wanted to like it because the color looks great in the tube but that isn't what it looks like when applied.  I don't think I will recommend this one.
Lydia P.
Summerville
Review for: Dani
Perfect pink color that is flattering for all skin tones! The formula is spot on not goopy but thick and not sticky and gross either!! Has a pretty decent wear time for being a lipgloss! Definitely does make the lips appear plumper and I got a lot of compliments on how big and beautiful my lips looked wearing this! Kylie Jenner eat your heart out! :)
Sandra A.
Review for: Dani
It did it's job by giving me a little plump to my lips, you do feel a little sting but it is not painful at all! Also it lasted me sooooo long. I definetly think that it is worth its price. It is easy to apply, would definetly purchase again also buxom is just a really consistent brand that I love.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
This is my all time favorite lip gloss. It makes my lips puffy and full. It stays on all day and has great pigment in the gloss. I will purchase again in more colors.
joyce y.
Review for: Other
 I love these look like there's so much there one of my favorite lipgloss is that I own. I have two of these lipglosses and I already use half of them up!!I would totally re-purchase and I totally recommend this to you. They might be a little bit expensive but I love them and it will be worth it.
Melissa C.
Review for: Dani
This stuff actually works! i was a bit skeptical and scared due to the fact that it says it will make your lips a bit bigger and plumper & i also am very sensitive to a lot of things but this stuff is super gentle and sensitive! you can actually feel it tingle a bit and it actually plumps them
Sadie E.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Buxom!!! Their Full-On Lip Creams have a cooling tingling sensation that gives your lips a healthy look on top of an amazing long lasting gloss!!!!
Amanda D.
haddonfield
Review for: Dani
This lip gloss was a pretty color but it had a weird smell to it and felt super heavy and sticky on the lips. Also it kind of dried my lips out and dried down after a few hours to a weird flaky finish.  It was not at all long lasting and i returned it and will not be purchasing again
Maddy M.
Bettendorf
Review for: Dani
Buxom has amazing lipglosses in anyt color possible. When you swip it on it gives a chilling feeling to your lips which absolutely feels amazing. Overall I loved this product and the color payboff for a lipstick was amazing. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good lipstick.
Krista M.
Review for: Dani
Buxom is my new go to brand for any lip products, but I do have to say that this is one of my new favorites. I have no complaints about the wear as it is excellent and they do an great job with color and pigment. When looking for any lip products in the future, Buxom will be my go to brand!