Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Caity B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Dani
One of the better lip plumpers out there. A good middle of the road if you don’t like a crazy tingle but want a little extra something. I always pick mine up from Ulta. I recommend to everyone!
Sabrina C.
It doesn't really plump my lips, but I rate it 4 stars because I love the colour and the tingly feeling it leaves. It has a nice glossy look which gives a plump illusion
Ashley H.
These are my favorite types of glosses. They are not sticky, somewhat long wearing. Give a nice illusion that the lips are plump and healthy. My favorite formula by far.
Maleny J.
Review for: Other
These are my favorite lip glosses ever. I don’t care about pumping my lips but just the cool feeling really is COOL! They have so many colors and the packaging is cute!
Rosa C.
Review for: Dani
I love buxom cosmetics! I love their plumping lip glosses! I buy mine at my closest sephora. I love the tingly and cooling feeling that it gives me when I apply it. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .07 oz
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Review for: Dani
This isn't exactly what I expected and I won't be purchasing again.  It was super sticky but the color didn't really stay.  I really wanted to like it because the color looks great in the tube but that isn't what it looks like when applied.  I don't think I will recommend this one.
Lydia P.
Summerville
Review for: Dani
Perfect pink color that is flattering for all skin tones! The formula is spot on not goopy but thick and not sticky and gross either!! Has a pretty decent wear time for being a lipgloss! Definitely does make the lips appear plumper and I got a lot of compliments on how big and beautiful my lips looked wearing this! Kylie Jenner eat your heart out! :)
Sandra A.
Houston
Review for: Dani
It did it's job by giving me a little plump to my lips, you do feel a little sting but it is not painful at all! Also it lasted me sooooo long. I definetly think that it is worth its price. It is easy to apply, would definetly purchase again also buxom is just a really consistent brand that I love.
joyce y.
Review for: Other
 I love these look like there's so much there one of my favorite lipgloss is that I own. I have two of these lipglosses and I already use half of them up!!I would totally re-purchase and I totally recommend this to you. They might be a little bit expensive but I love them and it will be worth it.
Amanda D.
haddonfield
Review for: Dani
This lip gloss was a pretty color but it had a weird smell to it and felt super heavy and sticky on the lips. Also it kind of dried my lips out and dried down after a few hours to a weird flaky finish.  It was not at all long lasting and i returned it and will not be purchasing again