Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Brockton, MA
Just like Sophia this pink. Buxom color is beautiful looks just like ur actual lip. My favorite lip plumper
Megan C.
Megan C.
Love the shimmer and colors of these! They stay on really well. Ulta has a great selection to choose from.
Melani D.
Melani D.
Alexandria, LA
Love the tingling sensation from these. Great color selection; I feel there is something for everyone in this line.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Love this lip gloss! Plumps my lips and makes them look fuller. Bought at ulta. Exceeded my expectations
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Such a great color on me. I own quite a few and just love the tingling effect that they have on my lips and the colors are gorgeous.
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
love this so much! it acts like a lip plumper as well. i love the tingly sensation. would buy again!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Beautiful color and lips . Kissable and soft. My go to lip gloss . Highly recommend. Keep this on me at all times .
Paige M.
Paige M.
I really enjoy this gloss. Has a great mint flavor and good pigment. Smooth application. Only downside is a bit sticky.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
This is beautiful lipgloss. It is very pigmented. Not sticky at all. And it has staying power.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Sheridan
I just love this brand! One of my favs. The formula is thick and gives a gougeous pouty lip.