Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Miranda V.
This lipgloss is really good. It goes on smoothly and keeps it shine pretty much all day! Some lip glosses get sticky after a while but not this one. Great product highly recommend!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Review for: Other
I love this because I love buxom and bare minerals. I used this on top of my ABH matte lip palette and it really brought out he colors more. The packaging is super cute and it’s definitely worth the price tag
Nicholas N.
Edmond
Review for: Dani
Love this big, sexy buy! I’ve never been much of a fan of gloss, but this is worth it! This moisturizing formula leaves my lips plump and kissable all day long!!! But far one of my favorite lip glosses ever!
Payton P.
Cordova
Review for: Dani
 I love this lip product! Out of all of the lip products I have tested at various make up stores, this one looked great on my fair to light skin! If you have light skin, auburn to blonde hair, and light eyes this lip color will make you look amazing. It has about a four hour wear, and the pigment of the lip color is subtle but on point!
Jessica F.
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Dani
These are really nice glosses. They tingle slightly when you apply them. But I don't notice much of a plumping effect. Also, they're very sheer. Like so sheer that the dark cranberry color I purchased didn't look all that different from the lighter pink one. They're nice glosses. But I don't think they plump and the colors aren't that bold.
Courtney W.
Review for: Dani
This lip plumper was a beautiful pink nude shade! I could tell it was helping make my lips look fuller from the second I put it on. It also did the tingling thing and I am just not a fan of that. The 4 star review was because of the harsh tingling and the price- it’s a little more expensive than I like to pay for a lip gloss.
Britney K.
These colors are very cute but they are vey thin but that should be expected for a lip gloss, it moisturizes very well but you don't get much of a color. It lasts pretty long and you will probably have to put on another coat after a few hours but it takes awhile to dry out. I'm not sure if I would buy one of these again.
Lolo L.
Venice
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
Love Buxom big & healthy lip polish!!  It's such a sexy, plumping gloss that doesn't feel too sticky or heavy and boy does it give a great lip!  I may not have full lips but I feel much sexier with a splash of this lip polish on!!  And there are so many beautiful colors to choose from!!
Bella H.
Sacramento
BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! If you're looking for a lip gloss that lasts all day your wishes are over! Their lip gloss are so amazing and leave the perfect amount of gloss! Also it's not to sticky which is a huge plus for me! Their lip glosses do run a little expensive, but they are worth every dollar! Definitely a must buy!