Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Review for: Dani
Looking for a lip plumper with color to make your lips pop??!! Purchase this from ulta or sephora. The packaging is glamorous and the quality of this is outstanding. You won't be disappointed
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Kinda mid-priced, lower-high end and my friend got it at Sephora but then gave it to me because it looked really good on me. I love the color and I love how it looks.
alex y.
alex y.
Review for: Dani
I really like this lip product. It has good pigmentation. I bought it at my local ulta. It lasted me a long time maybe 6 months. it did meet my expectations. it wasn't to drying. i do recommend u buy this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the color!! Perfect to keep in your gym bag, or in your hand bag because it goes with every outfit! Plus its better than any lip balm ive used for dry lips
Sabrinda L.
Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Review for: Dani
The best lip product I ever tried ❤️ Buxom has amazing lip plumper I have small medium size lips and I always love buying anything lip products that plump my lips but buxom is my all time favorite ❤️
Ness🌸 L.
Ness🌸 L.
Biggs
Review for: Dani
The Finnish is perfect, it has a smooth shine that lasts for hours! This color goes with all skin tones and almost go with any outfit! I give this a 10/10
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Billings
Review for: Dani
I love these plumpers. The colors are pretty and they actually plumpnyour lips without making them feel like they are on fire or leaving them dry after.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: Dani
This product is a great lip gloss. It finishes off a great look and makes your lips feel great. It's not too sticky, not too wet. It's the perfect combination that makes for a great gloss.
Lakota B.
Lakota B.
Wright City
Review for: Dani
Beautiful on the lips but will have to reapply every 3 hours. it is easy to use and apply but got to be careful BC it will fall of your lips if you put too much on.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Absolutely love buxoms lip polishes ther stunning. I personally like them because some just give a simple shear gloss which i love and feel great on the lips.