Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
The shades are gorgeous, and glossy lips are in y'all! My mom and I both use Buxom exclusively for lip plumpers because of how amazing they are. The only thing I would say is that sometimes I notice my lips get a little dry, but I think thats honestly my own fault because I don't drink nearly enough water. So, it would probably happen with or without the lip product.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Dani
Not to much of a fan of this lipgloss. It isn’t long lasting and there’s times my lips feel sticky with it so I put lip balm over it. I purchased mine at my local ulta and no I wouldn’t purchase again!
Sonya R.
Glen Rose
Review for: Dani
I love all of the buxom lip products. I love the tingle on my lips they aren’t too sticky, but they last a long time on the lips. The applicator is great and the packaging is cute. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Sarah H.
New Smyrna Beach
Review for: Dani
Love this lip plumper goes on silky smooth not sticky glides on amazing it is a little pricey but a very good value I'm a repeat user of this product and I love it can be bought at ULTA and the following retailers would recommend to any lip pumping lover.
Olivia L.
Little Rock
Review for: Dani
This is the absolute best lip plumper I have ever used. The mint feel on your lips makes your lips feel cool and light. I purchased mine at Ulta, but they sell it at most makeup stores. It comes in a cute box with a pin girl on the box. I would  definitely  recommend everyone get a bottle. Its not too pricy and it last a good amount of time.
Shanann M.
Bowie, MD
I love this product so much. For me I do not think it really plump my lips so much. However my lips consist of lines and this products seems to straighten out the lines or better yet fill out the spaces so my lips looks all in one. I love this product for that reason and it works for me in that's sense. I would definitely recommend you try their product
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Dani
I’m gonna give this 4.5 stars. It’s a really nice product, but not a must have in my life. I like it a lot, however, and would be happy to receive it as a gift anytime. Very pretty and easy to use with pretty colors.
Qunoot A.
Review for: Dani
It's not easy to find this product everywhere and it's a bit much for a lipgloss but the lipglosses aren't heavy or sticky and i love that. The smell is not very strong so that's a plus.
BJ J.
York
Review for: Dani
This entire collection comes in beautiful pink and red tones and is very subtle looking. I am used to lip glosses so I have no issues with the sticky feeling. It does sting a bit in a minty sort of way, the feeling of a mouth freshener! It definitely does its job plumping the lips and makes it look fuller and shiny. It is a bit pricey though !
Evi M.
Hartford
Review for: Dani
It's is wonderful 😍 I SOOO LOVE IT ! Always use it after I do my make up ! Gives your lips that beautiful glossy & shiny look ! Since I first seen the product I knew I was gonna fall in love with it . All of the products from the company come In great packaging . Your lips always look plumped up that's what I really love about it the most !