Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Review for: Dani
I love boxum lip products. My manager gave me this as a Christmas gift. The packaging is very appealing and the texture/effect it gave my lips was fantastic. It is a little pricey but highly recommended.
🌺CESY🌺 R.
🌺CESY🌺 R.
Forest Hill
Review for: Dani
Love the color and smell. Not to harsh on the skin specially for me since i have sensitive skin/lips. definitely would recommend!!!! Also the applicator is nice and the container and packaging as well
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love lipgloss and this is one of my favorites. The colors are great, the iridescent make your lips look gorgeous. I purchased mine at Ulta, goes on smooth. It's a little sticky but not bad. I would recommend this to a friend.
Bridgette R.
Bridgette R.
middlesboro,ky
Review for: Dani
I love the buxom lip plumper and I own it in many shades. I love that it’s a beautiful pigmented gloss and it doesn’t tingle so bad that you can’t tolerate it. I do wish it had a tad bit more of a plumping affect or was longer lasting. Definitely doesn’t last with food or drinks but it’s not meant to.
Celeste U.
Celeste U.
I have almost every color in these lip plumping lip glosses. I love them. They are a little sticky but the color payoff is worth it. Plus I love the glittery nutral colors the best.
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
Buxom always does an incredible job with their formula. This lip gloss is creamy and long lasting and doesn't stick to everything it touches. It's also a pretty good value compared to other sephora brands.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
Buxom have came to become one of my favorite lip Polish.
A big issue that I have with a lot of my lip Polish is that at time it make my lips feel stickey. I hate that.
I have not one had that feeling with Buxom lip Polish.
Buxom lip Polish last long,do not cake on your lips and feel wonderful.
Shalini M.
Shalini M.
Idk how they've managed to package such a great lip gloss, but they did. It's not sticky and it stays in place. They're not too bold but they're not dull and unnoticeable.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Color is rich, but the texture is tacky. It also makes your lips really tingly like when your foot falls asleep. It's a good value if you can handle the tingly part. I bought mine as a set at Ulta.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Wooten KY
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
This lip plumper is AMAZzzzing!!!! 💄💄. I use it daily and love the way it feels on my lips and I love the tingle sensation also!!! I would highly recommend this product !