Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Aliyah M.
Ashburn, VA
I bought a sample set from Ulta which included one of these lip glosses. It doesn’t have a very strong scent to it and makes tingle a bit. The price for the 3 piece was $20 which is usually how much one of their lip glosses cost. I enjoyed the color and how soft my lips feel after wearing it but once it dries down it feels kind of dry. I would possibly buy again if I couldn’t find another brand less pricey.
Tesia N.
Review for: Dani
I feel in love with this the day it came out. I works very well i think i bought this on amazon and loved it ever  since. it did meet its exceptions with the polisher . it is very easy to apply and i would love to buy this forever if i could maybe i would just buy on after this.
Lauren J.
hopkins
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
It makes your lips a very natural pink color and it’s nice to wear with a natural look if your just going to bum around or go to the beach it’s a really nice looking lipgloss and it makes them very glossy
Kaycera R.
Ripon
Review for: Dani
I love Buxom as a industry, but this product seriously let me down. I am usually in love with pink tones especially in glasses, but when I got this product it was very sticky and it didn't dry down and I know I expect glasses to be a bit sticky but this was like strings formed when I open my mouth. And the pink was like so faint it was almost clear which is great if you want a tinted lip gloss but when I'm told I'm getting a pink gloss I want it to be pink.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I've reviewed their lip glosses before and my opinion sticks. They are the best hands down lip plumpers ever. I love that they have a variety of shades. Whatever they're using as their formula I hope that they never change it up because it is perfection. Your lips will be plump and beautiful. You will have to reapply after a few hours. The perfect amount of color. The right amount of plump.
Lindsay S.
Wyoming
Review for: Dani
Boxum is my most favorite lip gloss/plumper at this time, and has been for the past year. This product is my go to.  I love that this product  has a tint of color but is not over baring. I can actually feel it working, it gives a little tingle, but is not to much in any since. It's a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way. I would say it's deffinetly worth the splurge.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dani
Buxom Lip Polish is one of the only lip glosses I ever use! I buy all of them from Sephora and have bought multiple of them at a time. The formula is very creamy and gives you that sheer gloss look that other products don't give. The best part about them is that they have a mint taste to them along with a cooling sensation when applied! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Katie M.
I love buxom lip products! I would not necessarily say that their lip plumping because they don’t give that slightly painful burning sensation, although they do have a cooling sensation which is nice. I have three shades  they are my favorite lip plumper ask products. I like the frosted container that there I think it’s cool looks nice and I’ve never had any problems of the wand.
Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
The shades are gorgeous, and glossy lips are in y'all! My mom and I both use Buxom exclusively for lip plumpers because of how amazing they are. The only thing I would say is that sometimes I notice my lips get a little dry, but I think thats honestly my own fault because I don't drink nearly enough water. So, it would probably happen with or without the lip product.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Dani
Not to much of a fan of this lipgloss. It isn’t long lasting and there’s times my lips feel sticky with it so I put lip balm over it. I purchased mine at my local ulta and no I wouldn’t purchase again!