Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
Review for: Dani
These are the best lipsticks I have ever purchased. I prefer them over many other high end brands because the pigment and lasting ability truly outdoes any other brand that can be purchased. I literally own most of the available shades sold.
Chlo'e H.
Buxom will forever be my go to lip plumper!!! This is the perfect colored cream for those nights out on the weekends. The cream has a subtle scent, a tingling feeling when it’s working it’s plumping magic.. and it doesn’t have a taste to it! The product lasts for ATLEAST an hour and you barely need a quick dab on for a touch up. You don’t need much gloss to get the perfect look so the container is bound to last you a while. Pick yours up at Sephora for a fair price.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
This is an amazing product!  You can see and feel a little difference in your lips for sure!  The only thing is that I am looking for something that will really make my lips pop!   I am looking for extreme plump!   This gloss feels and looks amazing but definitely not something that I would use if I wanted a dramatic difference.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Dani
Very pretty and feels like velvet to me! I honestly love this one. I haven’t bought any others from this brand so I wouldn’t be the best person to ask about the brand as a whole but I do love the one I have and could definitely recommend this specific one!:)
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
hayleigh n.
Hibbing, MN
probably one of my favorite lipglosses because they are also a plumper. make your lips feel great. not too sticky. i get mine at sephora and a holiday set i would recommend so you can try different colors as well!
Christine J.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Other
Buxom is an all time favorite lip plumper! Exceeded all my expectations and does truly work. Easy to apply, can work alone or as a topper. Packaging is glam and i love it! Highly recommend if you love lip plumper!
Hannah B.
Review for: Other
I️ love all the buxom lip plumping glosses. They have a great color selection. They give your lips a perfect cooling/plumping sensation. My only complaint is that they leave your lips a bit dry when they wear off.
Ashley D.
Just like a blistex, boxum gives you a nice peppermint fresh feeling when applied. I️ love love love it. The gloss is a perfect amount of sticky and it’s easy to apply. Comes in various shades, and good value.
Aliyah M.
Ashburn, VA
I bought a sample set from Ulta which included one of these lip glosses. It doesn’t have a very strong scent to it and makes tingle a bit. The price for the 3 piece was $20 which is usually how much one of their lip glosses cost. I enjoyed the color and how soft my lips feel after wearing it but once it dries down it feels kind of dry. I would possibly buy again if I couldn’t find another brand less pricey.