Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
I'm on my second tube of this, it's not my favorite that I own but the color is so pretty! It's more sticky than what I like but the color is amazing, I can't say enough about the color. I would recommend to anyone that likes a pretty shiny lip.
niki h.
niki h.
Review for: Dani
I love this! Plumps while adding sheen and color! And great staying power, too! In my opinion what more could a girl ask for in a lip gloss? Probably one of my favorite lip products I have tried, I would definitely recommend trying it!
abigail a.
abigail a.
Review for: Other
i bought the Abigail shimmer nude color. I can tell you this is my most favorite lip shimmer nude gloss ever. This actually gives you a mild tingly feeling from the plumper ingredients which is probably cinnamon. The smell is so nice and it was almost $18. It was worth it because it was a lot of product in a gloss.
Paty M.
Paty M.
Puebla , Puebla
BEST. LIPGLOSS. EVER

All buxom lip glosses are my favorite. I can't say enough good things about it.
Makes your lips soft, plumped, hydrated, glossy without being sticky, the minty and tingly sensation is a plus. Love them
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I really love this lipgloss for a few different reasons. The packaging is high-end and unique. I also love the fresh, minty feeling so it's my go-to for the summer months. It's sticky, which I prefer, because it doesn't feel like it's sliding all over my lips.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
My boyfriend bought me this lipgloss for my birthday! It has a very sticky feel to it. (Don't wear it out on a windy day; hair will get stuck on lips!!!) I loved the color but hated the scent and sticky-ness of it!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chattanooga
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
Buxom gives just the right amount of tingle. You absolutely get what you pay for with cosmetics. I bought mine at Sephora and it has lasted several months. I love the smell as well and I will be buying it again.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
I love this lip gloss! It's plumping, so it has a cool feeling when you apply it. It is on the sticky side, but I'm ok with that. I love the pigmentation, it's great to wear on top of lipstick or by itself.
chloe c.
chloe c.
LOVE THIS. in my opinion buxom makes the best lip glosses. the stickiness keeps the gloss on for hours on end. the color range is beautiful. i love the smell, and the tingling sensation it gives to my lips.
Brie G.
Brie G.
Best gloss ever! Smells like vanilla, tastes/tingles like mint. Stays put. Colors are so pretty and it'll take you forever to use a whole tube up. The applicator gives just the right amount and it's soft.