Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
My mom loved this stuff! It's so pretty and gives your lips the perfect pop
Payton P.
Payton P.
Cordova
Review for: Dani
 I love this lip product! Out of all of the lip products I have tested at various make up stores, this one looked great on my fair to light skin! If you have light skin, auburn to blonde hair, and light eyes this lip color will make you look amazing. It has about a four hour wear, and the pigment of the lip color is subtle but on point!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
I have been using buxom since it came out and I LOVE it. It is the best by far lipgloss ever. I have it in more than 50 colors. It leaves lips moisturizers and with cooling sensation. It is very glossy and comes in an enormous variety of colors, I would buy again and I recommend to everyone.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Other
I had this in the shade "Amber" it was a pretty, nude shade. I used it daily for a year. There was nothing special about it. I used it because it was in my purse, otherwise I would not have went out of my way to use it. It gives a tingly feeling to the lips, and had a bit of a gritty texture
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Orange, CA
I buy this at Sephora and I love Buxom glosses!  They go on so nice, and stay on really well.  The flavor in them is actually refreshing and not overpowering.  They are subtle and not too "loud" and go over lipsticks or on your bare lips really nicely.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Review for: Dani
I have always been really self conscious about my small lips. I bought this from Ulta, I think, and I am loving it. I apply it before my make up and it plumps my lips up for the next few hours. The packaging is super cute. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
These are great lip glosses that can be worn alone or as a lip topper. I bought it at sephora but unfortunately they no longer carry the brand near my home. great color range and a good price. I also liked the packaging because it was slim and sturdy to slip into a bag!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
I'm on my second tube of this, it's not my favorite that I own but the color is so pretty! It's more sticky than what I like but the color is amazing, I can't say enough about the color. I would recommend to anyone that likes a pretty shiny lip.
niki h.
niki h.
Review for: Dani
I love this! Plumps while adding sheen and color! And great staying power, too! In my opinion what more could a girl ask for in a lip gloss? Probably one of my favorite lip products I have tried, I would definitely recommend trying it!
Paty M.
Paty M.
Puebla , Puebla
BEST. LIPGLOSS. EVER

All buxom lip glosses are my favorite. I can't say enough good things about it.
Makes your lips soft, plumped, hydrated, glossy without being sticky, the minty and tingly sensation is a plus. Love them