Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Review for: Dani
I received Buxom in a monthly beauty bag subscription I used to have and I absolutely fell in love with it. Buxom is an amazing lip gloss and I love the minty smell and feel. It made my lips tingle just a little bit and felt so fresh. Would absolutely purchase again for myself and would highly recommend it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kelsey S.
Maryland
Review for: Other
I love a good tingling plumping lipgloss and this is just that! Dominique is my favorite shade it’s a clear gloss so it is perfect to pair on top of any lipstick you desire. Its super glossy and tingles just enough to plump without hurting. I just wish there was less glitter in the shades.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Other
I bought this for a friend and she absolutely loves it. She says the colors are gorgeous and you can feel the tingling sensation as soon as you put it on for the plumping effect. She also said she does not find it to be sticky at all which she really likes.
Shaylynn T.
San Diego
Review for: Dani
I have the color Dani and I love it! It gives my lips the perfect shade of glossy pink and has a nice tingling sensation, this product packaging is so nice and clean. I bought mine from bare essentials outlet and I would totally buy again!! Love it
Jenise L.
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
I have 7 different shades and each one is lovelier than the next. I usually wear this alone because it's super thick and will be clumpy if added on top of any current lip colors. I also got the holiday mini collection and it was great for gift giving.
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie, NE
I love the tingle this gives. The smell is delightful and clean. This is something I use everyday in dolly shade. Which happens to be my favorite. It’s just a perfect tint to my lips. It’s not too sticky for too long but the texture is the only con.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Review for: Dani, Other
These are my all time favorite lip gloss I love the tingling feeling and the name in these are supper cute! They actually keep my lips moisturized all throughout the day, I recommend giving these glosses a try and they are on sale a lot at Sephora .
Pam G.
Aurora
Review for: Dani
This lipgloss is very nice. Great color, long lasting and the plump boost helps too! I am really happy with this purchase and I would buy it again in the future. I would recommend this product to others. Be ready for the plumping tingle feeling...
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
Review for: Dani
These are the best lipsticks I have ever purchased. I prefer them over many other high end brands because the pigment and lasting ability truly outdoes any other brand that can be purchased. I literally own most of the available shades sold.