Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love the feeling of the gloss. Doesn't feel heavy and not too much shine either. Feels great over top of my lipstick or I will wear it by itself
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my very favorite lip gloss formulas. Amber is a great every day type color that adds a bit of gloss and shine to any lip look.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love the buxom lips line! Great colors, full lips and long lasting products this is a great everyday color!
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
Great color , great formula is thick but not sticky and can stand alone without a lipstick underneath
Natalie J.
Omaha, NE
Loooove this lip gloss... I love lip plumpers
I wish it tingled more that way you know it's working
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I love the fun names for these lip glosses. They last a long time and they give you fresh breath
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Very pretty and makes the lips look voluptuous. I would love to get other colors of this
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
My mom loved this stuff! It's so pretty and gives your lips the perfect pop
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I've reviewed their lip glosses before and my opinion sticks. They are the best hands down lip plumpers ever. I love that they have a variety of shades. Whatever they're using as their formula I hope that they never change it up because it is perfection. Your lips will be plump and beautiful. You will have to reapply after a few hours. The perfect amount of color. The right amount of plump.
Elizabeth S.
Athens
Review for: Dani
so so nice. it gives your lips this really hydrating tingling sensation and the color is flattering on all skintones and provides just enough color. the price point is moderate and it lasts as long as you want it to. it is a lip polish, and not matte, so you cannot really expect it to last through eating or anything like that but I don't think that is a deterrent at all, just something to expect.