Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This lip gloss by buxom is a really nice gloss, really nice shine and not too sticky. Very pretty colors to choose from. I think this plumps your lips a bit, but not a bunch, that's my opinion.
Mishaela K.
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
If you like minty plumping lip gloss these are for you! They are a bit sticky so if that's not your thing be warned. I love these tho and they have a great color range
Josie C.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Really like the buxom line for glosses. Long lasting. Not sticky and vibrant colors. Does not dry your lips out. No issues with the packaging. I buy this brand often.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love the feeling of the gloss. Doesn't feel heavy and not too much shine either. Feels great over top of my lipstick or I will wear it by itself
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my very favorite lip gloss formulas. Amber is a great every day type color that adds a bit of gloss and shine to any lip look.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love the buxom lips line! Great colors, full lips and long lasting products this is a great everyday color!
Daylan S.
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
Great color , great formula is thick but not sticky and can stand alone without a lipstick underneath
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Omaha, NE
Loooove this lip gloss... I love lip plumpers
I wish it tingled more that way you know it's working
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I love the fun names for these lip glosses. They last a long time and they give you fresh breath
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Very pretty and makes the lips look voluptuous. I would love to get other colors of this