Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Rayyyvenn👑 R.
Austin, TX
I love this product!! Ive only used it from a friend. First time user and it made my lips look great and plump. It met all my expectations as far as what the product says it does. The packaging is very pretry and girly. Yes i would buy this product again.
Ashton N.
Shreveport , LA
The stinging is very strong but well worth it in the end. I'd give an 8/10 on this.  Packaging is cute, colors are pretty good. It met my expectations, could have been a little more plumpy but still good. Would definitely buy again. Loved the versatility.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
I love all the BUXOM glosses. The shades are gorgeous and super wearable. I love how plumped they make my lips look and it's last a long time! Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Nathali D.
My favorite Gloss of all time! Not only is the color selection amazing, but it also makes your lips look plump and hydrated. It isn’t very long lasting, but hey it’s a gloss you can’t expect a gloss to last through a dinner or drinks. However, reapplying isn’t an issue with a product this amazing!
Janalin P.
Richmond Hill
Love it!! It's so glossy and smooth. My everyday go to. If I'm running late I can just quickly apply this and I'm good to go. Also good for dry or chapped lips. I would definitely buy this again and I've recommended it to several friends. Great product!
Aleena H.
Review for: Dani
These work super good. You will not be disappointed in the results you get while using . It lasts and it's a amazing yet affordable product. It made me happy . You can get it at a local ulta or sephora. I would buy it again and again. It's really good.
Darian C.
murrieta
Review for: Other
This company had me falling in love, their lipsticks and lip plumper are amazing. They add so much gloss to your lips with out that overly sticky residue left over. The times are so subtle they look great on so many skin tones. I would buy this again .
Ines F.
West Hartford
Love the Amber full on lip polish, bought it at Ulta. It's a beautiful soft peach color with a slight simmer.  Love how it's hydrating, smooth and plumps my lips without any irritation. Highly reccomend this this lip polish and worth it for the price.
Yarelis G.
Review for: Other
The best I currently use "Hot Toddy" and I must say it's the best it goes with anything it's an everyday essential for me I wear it daily. I bought it at impulse, Macy's. It's a little bit pricey in my opinion but it's worth it. I would buy it again.
Ashley M.
Wrenshall
This stuff is awesome!! It lasts such a long time too!! It really plumps your lips up! Exceeded my expectations. This product is pricey but ultimately worth it. I bought it from sephora. But hey also have it at ultra. I will buy this again for sure!