Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love the color of this lip polish. It is creamy without being sticky. The applicator is really good.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love these glosses for the plumping effect. The color is really transparent which is the only thing that I wish was different. They are highly glossy and a little tacky feeling as well. I think the trade off of having lips that appear bigger is worth it though.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Key Largo, FL
I love the color but I don't like the tingly feeling I get on my lips when I apply it.
Christine W.
Christine W.
An amazing lip product. It is a great quality and have beautiful colors. I have purchased a few different ones. It def met my expectations. It goes on nicely and lasts a good amount of time. Def something I would buy again.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I live this Buxom lipgloss I only have one tho I need to order my next one soon love this product really good
Really pretty color and left my lips feeling great. I really recommend this product and I would definitely buy it again!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Cannot say enough good things about Buxom lip glosses. I got one as a free sample at Sephora 5+ years ago and have been hooked ever since! The ones that are plumping are my favorite because they make your lips feel tingly and smell great.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Adore this color and plumper. Works awesome. Looks super pretty with neutral makeup. One of my go to colors and brands. Recommend. Would buy again for sure. Love the simple packaging and the cute bottle.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this formula the feel is like silk, or droplets of fresh Des upon my lips, leaving them natural healthy and happy, I believe the price is fair considering how amazing this is
Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
Buxom lip glosses are so creamy and amazing I love that it stays all day I really recommend it