Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Manteno, IL
There are times we want a shiny, full lip. When I do, I always reach for this product. It has staying power without drying out your lips, which is not only uncomfortable, but I won't use that product again, so it is a waste. This, I always feel like my lips are moisturized with a healthy flush of plumping color. My only complaint is that it can be very very sticky, which Is sometimes a turn-off, but not enough to keep me from using this product on occasion.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Buxom is my best friend! I adore this lip gloss and I'm so happy our local hair salon sells it! Perfect for pageants!
Julie T.
Julie T.
Silt, CO
Love this product, it keeps your lips moist and soft even after your lips gloss is off.
Moranda W.
Moranda W.
Post Falls, ID
Loveee all Buxom glosses. Stays great, smells great, feels great. Probably my favorite gloss brand. And the color is gorgeous!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Buxom lip polish is super shiny! Could have a bit more color because it goes on colorful but then when you puck your lips together the colors not there anymore. At least it's not sticky like some lip glosses are
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I love to apply this gloss on my lipstick. It gives a beautiful shine but doesn't feel too glossy.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this. It doesn't tingle and it's a pretty color but it does not make my lips any bigger.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I love the color of this lip polish. It is creamy without being sticky. The applicator is really good.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love these glosses for the plumping effect. The color is really transparent which is the only thing that I wish was different. They are highly glossy and a little tacky feeling as well. I think the trade off of having lips that appear bigger is worth it though.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Key Largo, FL
I love the color but I don't like the tingly feeling I get on my lips when I apply it.