Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Media, PA
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
This lipgloss is the right amount of color and adds plumpness to my lips without looking to glossy or fake.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Georgetown, KY
One of my favorite glosses ever! Always a go-to. I love how shiny it is! Stays on all day too!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I just recently purchased my fist lip gloss from Buxom and am really happy with it. The packaging is adorable. It most definetly met my expectations, and I'm really happy with it. They have a TON of different color selections. I will buy this product again
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I liked it... The color looks natural and make my lips look more full. I'll probably buy it again when I run out of the one I have now...
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Springville, AL
Best ever! Their entire Collection are must haves! The tingle feeling of the lips when product sets feels awesome. Lips get fuller and the colors are amazing! There are 2 issues with fhis product though. One is that it is very sticky. If your hair gets into it, it sucks! Also, you have to reapply often.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
I love the slight minty tingle from these glosses. It plumps your lips without making them hurt or feel like they're about to crack. The formula is similar to the moxie glosses but comes in way more colors and is easier to find.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Manchaca, TX
I love the buxom product line. The colors pop without being so bright that I look silly in the office. They last and are super moisturizing! Been a fan for years!
Roseli F.
Roseli F.
The glitterin this lip gloss is amazing, makes the lips appear fuller. Love the one , is my favorite
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
This lip gloss is a go to color. It glides on so smoothly and looks so pretty on! It smells great too!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I love Buxom. This lip polish goes on very well and doesn't leave my lips sticky like some brands do.