Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Katie E.
Review for: Dani
I have always been really self conscious about my small lips. I bought this from Ulta, I think, and I am loving it. I apply it before my make up and it plumps my lips up for the next few hours. The packaging is super cute. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Olivia M.
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
This is my favorite lip plumper. It tingles but doesn't burn. I get mine off the home shopping network. It works all day and I never really have to reapply the product thru my day. It's a product I always go to and keep repurchasing. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I like the lipstick and the colors it comes in. The lipstick doesn't last as long as I'd wish but for coverage and color I would say it's very good. I always have a problem with lipsticks staying on so I'm use to it but now. I would buy again even with that being said.
heidy t.
bronx
Review for: Dani
one of the absolute best lip glosses i have ever purchased at sephora . it completed my look on multiple occasions. its super simple to use. ive had to go back and repurchase these lipglosses. highly recommend this product to other, i promise you guys wont regret it !
OMGGGG so in love with this product. It works so well with my lipsticks and even by itself. It's so easy and you can feel the product work. I have so much of this it's crazy. You can get this at Sephora or ulta cause I definitely recommend this because it works so well
Chrystal B.
Medina
I love Buxum's lip products. They have the most beautiful shades. They glide on smooth, No mess and they have so many colors to build your look with. The packaging is also super sexy and is so easy to hold on to. Go get you some!! Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream
Jena M.
Greenup
Review for: Dani
LOVE THIS PRODUCT PEOPLE. I was skeptical about this one at first. It’s a little pricey and I didn’t think it’d be worth the money. But low and behold I fell in love with it. The color was absolutely gorgeous. The texture when first applying seems a little sticky but after a few minutes it tones down a lot and was a lot more comfortable wearing. I noticed it gave my lips a fresh plumpy look that left me satisfied all day! I only reapplied once because I was going out with friends and wanted a fresher look!
Jordin C.
This product has such pretty colors. I love lip gloss and this one is one of my favorites I am a repeated user. The package is so cute when I buy or receive it. I recently got this as a gift from a party it is so great I definitely recommend this to a lot of people
Christina L.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Dani
I LOVE THIS GLOSS!!! I am such a sucker for a minty lip product...just adore the way it feels on the lips. Fair warning, it is pretty intense - so if you don't like that you may want to skip this. Comes in a billion different shades...definitely hard to pick!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Beach
New staple for me. Long lasting for a lip gloss and totally gorgeous in. Almost every color I have tried has worked on me. Great scent. Great feeling. Leaves lips soft, and the taste isn't bad at all. 10/10 will continue to purchase until I have all of the colors.