Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Magnolia D.
Danville
love love love buxom. always great shine, with just the right amount of product it doesn’t get too thick and sticky. cool packagine and always sealed well. lasts a few hours but reapplication needed if I eat. Definitely recommend to anyone that wants to enhance their lip color
Crystal W.
Kingsport
Oh this product and this color. I prefer my lips to be a bit rosier than their tarnish natural color. They are already plump, even for my age (secret is to suck on them, that's right draw them in and suck on them to boost collagen) but yeah, this gloss is always in my purse!
Melissa S.
Got this as a free gift at Sephora. The color is nice but it doesn't plump well. I've got a few of these in multiple gift sets and I wear them if they match my makeup for the day but the color Nor the plumping lasts long. I wouldn't buy it unless it were for the color alone.
Ashley S.
Tracy City, TN
One of my favorite lipgloss brands! I'd say 90% of my lipglosses are from Buxom, I love White Russian! They last me 4 or 5 hours and they wear beautifully. I love the color selection they have, you can find what ever you are looking for! I will always repurchase from Buxom!
Piper E.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Dani
I love this lip gloss! Smooth not sticky, aand the color is nice as well since it's pretty natural. This is a good gloss to just throw in your purse for when you're in a rush and forget to wear a lippie. It's a good layering shade as well if you want your lip color glossy.
Natalie N.
Love the plumping gloss. I️ usually put this over a lipstick. You know it works too because of the tingling you get. It is a little thick which isn’t my favorite part about this gloss
Amanda P.
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
This is my favorite brand of lip gloss!! I have about 10 colors and it is the ONLY lip product that I will use all the way until it runs out! I buy them from Sephora, but only a few locations still carry then other than in a travel kit. Yes I will buy time and time again!!
Broke G.
Gatesville
Review for: Dani
This lip plumper is incredible. I seriously keep it in my “staples” cosmetic bag. I need it all the time! It goes on so smooth, a great price range, and really works! Not to mention it plumps my lips to where it’s actually noticeable. Would definitely buy this whole line.
Kaitlyn K.
Review for: Dani
Love this color ! Very flattering on lots of skin tones ! I barely got it a few months ago and I could for sure not only see a difference but feel it working ! It’s a little pricey but way way way worth it if you aren’t looking for injections or damaging lip advancements
Katie E.
Review for: Dani
I have always been really self conscious about my small lips. I bought this from Ulta, I think, and I am loving it. I apply it before my make up and it plumps my lips up for the next few hours. The packaging is super cute. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!