Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Maumee, OH
The color range is stunning and I think it's so fun that the shades are named after women. This is a great idea for stocking stuffers and Christmas presents. The only think that puts me off a bit is the sticky texture of the gloss.
Moranda W.
Moranda W.
Post Falls, ID
Loveee all Buxom glosses. Stays great, smells great, feels great. Probably my favorite gloss brand. And the color is gorgeous!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
The first time I tried Buxom lip gloss, I didn't realize it was a plumping gloss and freaked out when my lips started to tingle. When I realized what it did, I could totally see my reaction. I love this gloss, the colors are great and the plumping effect is an added bonus!
Amna K.
Amna K.
I love the way buxom lip glosses feel on my lips. This is definitely an amazing lip gloss and I would recommend this product! It is a bit pricey but not more than any other branded lip gloss.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I love these glosses. They are beautiful, shiny and have a slight tingle that I just love. Some other lip plumbers burn my lips terribly and irritate them, the buxom glosses do not! My favorite shade is Samantha.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I didn't like this at first but after wearing a few times I really started to like it. It makes my lips look shiny and full. I love the smell and usually carry it with me everywhere these days. One of my faves
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this lip polish! It makes my lips feel amazing and gives me the confidence of big, sexy lips. I would recommend this and I will repurchase.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Love! Very intense tingling sensation (but I'm a fan, some aren't so much) but I personally love!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Really nice product. Feels nice on the lips. I have trouble finding products that will plump my lips enough for it to be noticeable. This is another one that is just ok. I still like to use it.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Its a shimmery sheer lip gloss, what i like is that it gives a plumping lip effect. I usually use it on top of lipsticks to make them look more glossy and pretty.

The color i use is call erica mostly because its easy to blend with all pink lipsticks