Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.
2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Is an amazing product I really love this product and is super great and it is really recommend it
Alex S.
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Cannot say enough good things about Buxom lip glosses. I got one as a free sample at Sephora 5+ years ago and have been hooked ever since! The ones that are plumping are my favorite because they make your lips feel tingly and smell great.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Adore this color and plumper. Works awesome. Looks super pretty with neutral makeup. One of my go to colors and brands. Recommend. Would buy again for sure. Love the simple packaging and the cute bottle.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this formula the feel is like silk, or droplets of fresh Des upon my lips, leaving them natural healthy and happy, I believe the price is fair considering how amazing this is
Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
Buxom lip glosses are so creamy and amazing I love that it stays all day I really recommend it
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Nice almost natural lip color Love it bought it in a set at Sephora 18.00 or alone if not in a kit
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I just recently purchased my fist lip gloss from Buxom and am really happy with it. The packaging is adorable. It most definetly met my expectations, and I'm really happy with it. They have a TON of different color selections. I will buy this product again
Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I liked it... The color looks natural and make my lips look more full. I'll probably buy it again when I run out of the one I have now...
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Springville, AL
Best ever! Their entire Collection are must haves! The tingle feeling of the lips when product sets feels awesome. Lips get fuller and the colors are amazing! There are 2 issues with fhis product though. One is that it is very sticky. If your hair gets into it, it sucks! Also, you have to reapply often.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
I love the slight minty tingle from these glosses. It plumps your lips without making them hurt or feel like they're about to crack. The formula is similar to the moxie glosses but comes in way more colors and is easier to find.