Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Krista M.
Review for: Dani
Buxom is my new go to brand for any lip products, but I do have to say that this is one of my new favorites. I have no complaints about the wear as it is excellent and they do an great job with color and pigment. When looking for any lip products in the future, Buxom will be my go to brand!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Review for: Other
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Ayla I.
New York
Review for: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish From Bare Escentuals
I love this lipstick is smells great beautiful nice clean and I love the color and it is very smooth when I put it on and I feel great when I put it on and I love that it is not expensive and I loved the packaging it came in safe to me and very fast which I love. Definitely would buy again! !
Ariel B.
I LOVE the buxom glosses and plumbers! They are the best things EVER!! It had a tingly sensation which I love and the colors are long wearing and very vibrant. It's very easy and convenient to use. I would recommend this product to anyone , as it had also helped with my dry lip problem.
Anais Q.
Review for: Dani
Love this lip plumper my lips look so juicy! I couldn’t go a day without applying. It’s a little pricey so I don’t always repurchase but it’s super cute. I was able to purchase it at Sephora, and I got it as a gift. If some one asked for the best lip plumper I would suggest this one.
Sierra R.
Review for: Dani
I loved the way this made my lips feel. It definitely plumped my lips up and it wasn't too heavy on my lips. It was very easy to use and easy to take off. I had to reapply every few hours but that didn't bother me. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to any one who needs it
🍍🌴Rebecca🌴🍍 P.
Newton, KS
Review for: Other
I love the amount of color these have. Not too much to be a full on lipstick. I really like the plumbing effect and it feels great on my lips. I do not like how sticky the product is. After applying I have to make sure it's not windy because my hair will stick to my lips. So annoying.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Review for: Dani
I absolutely love this gloss, it has a minty feel to it that plumps up your lips without the pain. It glides on moisturizing your lips and it doesn’t feel sticky.
candance C.
Review for: Other
Fell in love with Buxom big and healthy lip polish from the moment I tried them. The color selection is amazing and I love the tingling sensation that is left on ur lips when you apply it.  I love this lip polish because it looks great alone or you can wear it over a lip stick.
Erin I.
Madison
Review for: Dani
I like this this gloss is actually pigmented and not just shine, like some neutral glosses can be. It is really pretty on, but it's quite sticky which can get frustrated. I usually wear it on top of a lip stick to transform the color. Looking forward to trying more Buxom products!